CHIRON - BDXI Offer - Drink more Grenache

Happy Berserker Day 12! I’m Bobby Moy, co-founder and winemaker at CHIRON. We’re a family owned winery, where every dollar goes to helping us bottle or purchase fruit for the next vintage. We truly value all the support you can give. Chiron is based in Napa and we focus on mountain vineyards. I’ve worked up and down the west coast making wine. A Napa native, I moved back to Napa in 2013 and most recently worked with Joel Aiken, Thomas Rivers Brown, Frederic Delivert and Corey Beck. I now make wine for a few small brands here in the valley. CHIRON is my personal project where I make about 300 cases per year of 100% varietal, vineyard designate wines (we make one blend). My main passion is Grenache, but I also love working with Cabernet, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. I leave the winegrowing to the vineyard and strive to foster what I feel is the best expression of the site, preferring natural fermentations and no additions (Insert here: “terroir driven” “authentic” “balanced” blah blah blah…yes the wines taste like where they came from and are true to the varietal character…I don’t think I need to spin that record again for this audience). I’m very excited to share these wines and can’t wait for y’all to pop a bottle and tell me your thoughts.

Welcome Berserkers to BD12 and CHIRON’s offers!
UP TO 40% OFF - ALL OFFERS INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS) Click Here to Order
Grenache - Three Pack = Regularly $190…offered at $120Snag one for yourself before they are gone
2015 “Unfamiliar Truth” Grenache, Napa Valley ($60 SRP) 100 cases made: This grenache is grown high up on Mount Veeder at Paras Vineyard. It’s a magical spot for Grenache, also sourced by Stellareese and Relic, the wines made from here are just stunning. The 2015 is 30% whole cluster and 28 days on skins. Aged in 500 liter puncheon for 22 months. The aromatics are beautiful blood orange, wild strawberry and cardamom; among other generous spices. Cellar Tracker 94pt.

2016 “Aid & Succor” Grenache, Russian River Valley ($ SRP) 100 cases made: This grenache is grown high up on Mount Veeder at Paras Vineyard. It’s a magical spot for Grenache, also sourced by Stellareese and Relic, the wines made from here are just stunning. The 2015 is 30% whole cluster and 28 days on skins. Aged in 500 liter puncheon for 22 months. The aromatics are beautiful blood orange, wild strawberry and cardamom; among other generous spices. Cellar Tracker 94pt.

And for more information on the wine from our website CLICK HERE.

2016 “Virtue and Vice” Napa Valley Red Wine Blend - Four Pack = Regularly $200…offered at $150 : At Chiron we have created wines that express a particular vineyard and vintage. For our 2016 “Virtue and Vice”, we altered this approach and combined wines to create a blend with a wonderful warmth and smoothness while being bright and vibrant. We see this wine as a way to diverge from our single vineyard approach to winemaking, because some of the best wines in the world are blends. For the 2016 vintage we joined together 3 wines, 57% Cabernet Sauvignon from Spring Mountain, 38% Merlot from Howell Mountain, and 5% Petite Sirah. I love the interplay of fruit, spice and texture in this wine. It is made from fruit that goes into other $100+ cuvees…but I offer it at a ridiculously good price, even without todays discount.
And for more information on the wine from our website CLICK HERE.

2016 Vintage “Big Red” - Four Pack = Regularly $300…offered at $195 Only 15 four packs available
1 x 2016 “Virtue and Vice” Red Wine Blend, Napa Valley ($50 SRP): (See Above)
1 x 2017 “Paint of Moonlight” 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, Pelkan Ranch on the summit of the Mayacamas Mountains in Knights Valley ($75 SRP) CLICK HERE for more information on this wine
1 x 2018 “Mountain Reserve” 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, from Spring Mountain Vineyard ($125 SRP) CLICK HERE for more information on this wine

We have a lot of trouble shipping to the following states: AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, RI, UT … if you live in one of these states and want our wine please DM me

Orders will be processed within the next week and shipped by our fulfilment center when we deem the weather appropriate. You will be notified upon shipment. PLEASE use a BUSINESS address if at all possible.

I can’t thank Todd and the rest of the Cru enough for creating a rich community of wine lovers that has thrived for the last 12 years!
Holler at me if you have any issues with ordering or just want to talk about mezcal: bobby@chiron.wine c:805.215.8283

Happy Berserkers Day Bobby. Super excited about your wine offers! Geoff and I are in for a 4 pack.

Thank you Rachel! And also to Craig, Ashley, Charles, Allen, John and Matthew for your orders as well. Keep 'em coming folks! [cheers.gif] champagne.gif

Excited to try your wines…just ordered the grenache four-pack!

Jump on these, folks! Great guy making great wines - and I’ve followed him ‘from the start’ . . .

94 points. Can’t wit to try your grenache with DJ

Thank for the support Samson! Now I am curious who is DJ… [thankyou.gif]

Sounds great but was $37 to ship four wines to PA?

Hi Stewart, we would love for you order some of our great wine for enjoyment in PA! We are very small and thus don’t receive any discounts from UPS. The shipping charges you see are exactly what it costs us to get it to you.

Back to the top for Chiron! Such a fantastic producer. Cheers Bobby!

I really enjoy the discovery packs with producers new to me. Count me in for a Big Red pack!

1 Like

Glad you could take a flyer on Chiron Jon! You have some great wine headed your way. Cheers sir! [cheers.gif]

Bobby,

Rumor has it that you still have some of your cab and red blends available? How can that be? Folks are truly missing out - hoping they give your wines a chance, my friend . . .

Cheers!

I bought Rose and Grenache Iast year. I still have couple Grenache left. We destroyed the Rose! Both were fantastic! If they are back next year with the 2016 I will be a buyer! I like to bounce around and try couple new producers every year I like Larry would encourage people to try these wines.