Campesino Cellars Rhone the Winter Blues Away (2016 ALINA SOLD OUT)

Happy 2020!!! champagne.gif
What a decade it has been…
For those who don’t know Campesino Cellars is a labor of love. My wife Griselda and I started this brand back in 2008 and are happy to still be producing wines 12 years later. Our focus and love is Rhone varieties and can’t wait to share them with you. As always we thank you for your support… Now on to the good stuff.

A Light Offering
2019 Isa Rosé $165 a case. (No additional discounts, case purchases only) 4 available
Named after our oldest daughter, our Grenache Rosé from Lodi is always a hit. Each year we make a bit more and each year we sell out quickly so make sure and take advantage of our pre release sale. (please note wine will ship April 1st regardless of state)

2016 Alina $165 a case (No additional discounts, case purchases only) SOLD OUT
Named after our youngest daughter, this Marsanne/Roussanne blend from Sonoma is the perfect spring time sipper. We only have a limited amount before we move onto our newest vintage.

Cleaning the Cellar Special
Grenache Case $200
2016 Grenache Steel Plow Vineyard

Grenache Sampler $165 (Normal $220)
2 2014 Steel Plow Sonoma Valley Grenache
2 2015 Steel Plow Sonoma Valley Grenache
2 2016 Steel Plow Sonoma Valley Grenache

Baybos Case $200
2015 Baybos Sonoma Coast GSM

Baybos Sampler $165 (Normal $240)
2 2013 Baybos Sonoma Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre
2 2014 Baybos Sonoma Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre
2 2015 Baybos Sonoma Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre

Case purchases shipping is included.
All other orders shipping cost is $30
For ordering information please email macario@campesinocellars.com and include:
Berserker Special (In subject Line)
Wine pack desired,shipping address, billing address if different and phone number. An invoice will be emailed to you which will allow you to enter credit card securely.

Thank you for your continued support…

Knowing how much I enjoy Macario’s Syrahs (and Baybos), I’m certainly curious who has had the Grenache!

Order in!

Todd same style as Baybos… More CDP in style. Not over extracted but also not thin… Balance baby…

You rock Brian… Thanks as always for the support…

Killer wines from a killer dude! Hope you kill it today, Macario!!!

Order in for a case of the Grenache!

Order in… Looking forward to these great wines. They never disappoint.

Thanks to all for the support. Offer is good till Wednesday Jan 29th at 12pm pacific…

Dating back to 2014, I’ve purchased 4 cases of wine from Macario’s various BD offerings…every one consumed has been a pleasure and I think I’ve had them all!

In for a case of the Isa Rose once again this year.

Quantities are updated on Alina and Isa… Thanks again…

I purchased a case of Alina last year, and both my wife and I loved it (which almost never happens with white wine). Easily my favorite purchase of 2019.

I’m in for a case of the Isa and Baybos this year.

Order in for a case of the Baybos. Thank you Macario!

Fantastic… Thanks to anyone… I only have a couple more cases remaining of the 2019 Isa and 2016 Alina before they are going going gone…

Order in for Isa, Grenache and Baybos!

Uhhh you sure know how to make a guy blushblush
The feelings are mutual buddy and I hope we can catch up soon…

Save me a case of ISA please.

Email sent for case of baybos. Awesome wine hope it’s still available

Got a case of Isa earlier today, killer rosé.