Keller Estate - Someone say FREE Magnums? But wait there's more... Top Prize = 2 Nights at our magnificent Estate!

The wines have been selected, some prizes have been planned [truce.gif] and we are happy to get crazy!

WE ARE SO HAPPY TO BE BACK FOR BERSERKERS 2020

LET’S MAKE IT INTERESTING SHALL WE? THIS YEAR’S TOP PURCHASER RECEIVES A GRAND PRIZE

Browse through our selection of favorite wines, spend $250, and you’ll qualify for a free additional 2014 Keller Estate Precioso Magnum (value $150). Do we need to explain what a super offer this is? And to keep adding to the fun…

Largest order of the day: 2 night stay for 2 couples at Keller Estate’s gorgeous 2 bedroom cottage including a private Estate Tour and Tasting ($1,000+ value)
*Qualifying magnum awaits upon your arrival; redeemable before 12/31/20
WE’VE SELECTED SOME OF OUR FAVORITE WINES FOR BDXI, ENJOY! champagne.gif
CLICK HERE

Can you see yourself enjoying a glass of wine in our cottage?

Got to try the 2014 Rotie and the Pinot Gris. The rotie is killer. Smokey, floral, bright red fruit. Poured a glass for myself, put it on the table, grilled chicken was served… before I knew it… i didn’t even get a second pour! It was consumed in no time flat

Pinot Gris is quite nice as well!

Can confirm. The Rotie is dope!

Thanks for the shout out!! I do the same with the Rôtie, asking myself where all my wine went. It’s a wonderful and versatile red to pair with dinner, grilled chicken sounds great!

Another shout out to Keller. Recently had the El Coro Pinot and absolutely loved it! More on the savory/mushroom side of the spectrum with red fruit. Reminded me of a spicy Vosne-Romanee from a riper vintage.

Jorge, WOW an amazing compliment! We love the El Coro Vineyard, volcanic soils provide that savory richness to the wine. Great upon release, just as good if not better with some age. Recommend a few bottles for the best of both worlds!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the El Coro from last year’s BD and just placed an order for some more. Thanks Ana!

Fantastic Abbie! Always great to hear when our biggest fans LOVE the wines. Thanks and enjoy the El Coro Pinot again this year!

Do you need to add the free magnum to your cart somehow? Didn’t see it as an option.

Ben, no need to add anything extra. We’ll take care of the freebie on our end! It’s a good one!!

Thanks! Order in!

Competition is getting HOT! Who’s going to take home that GRAND PRIZE?!

This is a strange thread - it’s like a conglomeration of info, offer, and auction…not sure what happened here?

Here’s the Keller Estate auction, for those interested!

Thanks for the link Todd - YES we are giving away Magnums for orders of $250+ this year; Top purchaser also wins a 2 night stay at Keller Estate! But if you want to take all the suspense away and WIN our auction lot - That too is a stay on the Estate (Make sure to Bid before 8pm PST)! Either way we look forward to hosting a few loyal Berserkers this year and couldn’t be more psyched.

Todd, there’s two stays at the Estate.

First is Ana’s offer which is for a lucky person that purchases the most from her offer.

If you want to take the suspense of knowing whether you’ll win or not just go big and take down the auction item which is separate.

OH wow, that’s way more fun! I’ve been too busy with this whole BerserkerDay crap to pay any attention to creative auctions like THIS!

She gets to PICK the winner of that auction? Will she pick based on the one whose skin is the best, thanks to Linda Baehr’s skincare???

You need sleep… LOL

Ana has it handled.

There’s still time to get your hands on a complimentary Magnum of our top bottling Precioso Pinot Noir. If you really fill your cart you could be in for a real treat too and win a stay at the Estate!

We live in Larkspur! We need to come up and visit, can we tie the kids up out back? With snacks and water of course.