Lagier Meredith -- A Simple Sampler at a Silly Price

This is our 10th BerserkerDay and we’ve got an exceptional deal for you – a 12-bottle sampler encompassing 3 varieties and 2 vintages. All are from our own vineyard on Mount Veeder. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Links to CellarTracker tasting notes are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com

Lagier Meredith 12-bottle sampler
Syrah, Mondeuse, Tribidrag
$370 – a 33% discount

Syrah is our flagship wine. We’ve grown it since the beginning. Our vineyard brings out the best of Syrah’s savory, spicy, and floral attributes. We also grow Mondeuse, an ancient Savoie grape that is Syrah’s grandparent and which shares Syrah’s flowers and spice and incredible ageability. And Zinfandel. We call ours Tribidrag as a reminder that this is an ancient European grape that was revered centuries before it made its name in California. All of our wines are balanced and complex and reflect the restraint imposed on the vines by our mountain setting.

With this offer, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy all 3 varieties across 2 consecutive vintages. 2 bottles of each wine:
2016 Syrah
2017 Syrah
2016 Mondeuse
2017 Mondeuse
2016 Tribidrag
2017 Tribidrag
Full retail price for these 12 bottles would be $552, so the BerserkerDay price of $370 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping details: Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $50 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $29 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT. We ship via FedEx, so we can easily have your shipment redirected to a convenient FedEx Office or Walgreens location so that you don’t have to be home to sign for the delivery. (Please enter your own address when ordering. If you have a favorite FedEx location you’d like us to ship to, enter it in the shipping instructions field. Otherwise, I’ll correspond with you directly to choose the location.)

$370
Lagier Meredith 12-bottle sampler
Order here

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBDS12

CellarTracker tasting notes and some scores:

2016 Syrah: 2016 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 94, WA 93+

2017 Syrah: 2017 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93, WA 92

2016 Mondeuse: https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=3075415

2017 Mondeuse: https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=340147

2016 Tribidrag: 2016 Lagier Meredith Tribidrag, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 92

2017 Tribidrag: no CellarTracker notes
WS 91, WA 92+

Some great wines here. I just posted a couple notes from tasting the 2017 Syrah and Mondeuse:

Thanks Alan!

Carole, I presume you are in trouble with Steve for this discount once again??

This offer is the result of a lengthy negotiation between Steve and me.

so who gets to sleep on the sofa with the cats??

Funny you should ask because I actually did sleep on the sofa last night. I developed a cough yesterday (probably not the corona virus) and I didn’t want to keep Steve awake.

After being introduced to your winemaking efforts via last year’s Chester Anvil spin-off close-out, more than impressed enough to want to try the signature line. Cheers!

Thanks Susan. If you liked the Chester’s Anvil wines, you’ll probably like our Lagier Meredith too.

Indeed - Lagier Meredith is next level in quality, for sure

I have been swamped and unable to immerse myself in Berserkerday revelry this year, but I did scroll the offers during lunch this afternoon. This one seemed so amazing that I had to jump in. It might be the only one for me this year!

Thank you,

Brad

Thank you Brad. We’re honored [thankyou.gif]

Great folks
Great syrah
Great zinfandel

… but I don’t think I’ve ever pulled the cork on a mondeuse … bloody hell …

Well, Jeff, now you’re finally going to have that opportunity! [berserker.gif]

Carole. I loved your Chester’s Anvil. Wish i bought some more at that fantastic price pt. I wasn’t going to spend money this year during BD… but i think i have to buy a case here, if this will be even better than CA. thanks for the offer!

Thanks Won. I think you’ll like it [cheers.gif]