LORING WINE COMPANY BD11 OFFERS - SAVE 50% - OFFERS FROM $49.99 to $79.99

If you have any questions about the offers below (including ordering issues) please email my sister at Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com.

If you have issues logging onto our system - PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR BROWSER ISN’T AUTO LOADING THE INCORRECT USER ID. That seems to be the source of most errors.

OFFER 1

MYSTERY 2017 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? [berserker.gif]

$79.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $162 - SAVE OVER 50%

CLICK TO ORDER : Loring Wine Company | The Winery

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2017 Pinot Noir. We guarantee it will be 3 vineyards you will love!! NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets [drinkers.gif]

This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

OFFER 2

TWO THREES AND A MYSTERY PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - (2018- 2017 - 2016) [berserker.gif]

$59.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $130 - SAVE OVER 50%

2 bottles of our The Three Pinot Noir - one each of the 2017 and 2018 vintages - along with one Mystery bottle of Single Vineyard Designated 2016 Pinot Noir!! The Three is a VERY special bottling created by and for our graphic designer friend and his wife (Robert and Carlin Yamada). The wine was born of a shared love of big, bold Pinots and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Three vineyard sources. Three tasters. Three are chosen, one is born. Then toss in a 2016 SVD Pinot… and you’ve got one HELL OF A DEAL [drinkers.gif]

Don’t miss out on this one!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OFFER 3

COOPER JAXON PINOT NOIR VERTICAL 3-PACK (2018- 2017 - 2016)

$49.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $100.00 - SAVE 50% - THAT’S ONLY $16.67 A BOTTLE [cheers.gif]

3 bottles of our Cooper Jaxon Pinot Noir - one each of the 2016, 2017, and 2018 vintages!! Named for my nephew, it’s a blend of barrels from all the vineyards we buy from. It’s BIG and BOLD and SUPER YUMMY [cheers.gif] It’s one of my favorite wines we make. This is a wine that will jump on you and say “LOVE ME, LOVE, LOVE ME”. And at this price it may be the BEST DEAL IN CALIFORNIA PINOT NOIR you’re EVER going to find [dance-clap.gif]

\

SHIPPING COSTS
To the east coast : $10.00 per order plus $2.25 a bottle FedEx Ground. So a three pack would be $16.75, a six pack would be $23.50, and a full case would be $37.00.

To California : $10.00 per order plus $1.25 a bottle FedEx Ground. So a three pack would be $13.75, a six pack would be $17.50, and a full case would be $25.00.

And something in-between to the states in-between [berserker.gif]

In for #1 and #2 - Loring is the best…if you haven’t tried do yourself a favor…

I’m in for #1! I love your Pinots!

In for #1 and #2!

Always in for any Mystery wine pack from Brian.

Really enjoyed the Cooper Jaxon ordered last year during BD, in for a couple more 3 packs.

Always look forward to BD offers from Loring! In for 2 Mystery Paks!

In for the Mystery. Do me right!!

Will do [cheers.gif]

2 Mystery Packs, twice the fun

Got 1 & 2

OG in the house!!!

In for a case, mixing and matching all the offers, plus have a son named Cooper so easy purchase for both sentimental and bargain purposes.

Took offers 2 & 3. Thinking of ordering more!

In for a mystery!

In for offer #2…gives me the best of both worlds, known goodness of “the Three” and a mystery

In for #2. I really liked the 2017 Clos Pepe pinot i ordered last year.

ok fine! In for a mixed case :slight_smile:

In for a mystery 3 pack!

Arrived a few days and just popped a Boekenoogen, this is good stuff. Thanks guys!