** SALE EXTENDED to 1/31 ** Chris James Cellars - Willamette Valley & Columbia Valley wines 40% off shipping included!

GREAT NEWS! We know how hard it is to sort through all of those BD listings. We have decided to give you just 1 more day to take advantage of our special BD pricing. Get your orders in before 11:59pm on 1/31.

Willamette Valley & Columbia Valley wines 40% off shipping included!

Hey there Berserkers! This is our third year doing Berserker Day. If you’re unfamiliar with us, we’re a family owned winery in Yamhill-Carlton AVA, in Willamette Valley Oregon. We have an awesome line up of whites and reds for our BD offerings. If you’re interested in learning more about us, check out our website at chrisjamescellars.com (you can read our story at Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR))!

All of our BD offerings have shipping included; if you’re in the Oregon area and would like to pick up your wines from us, we will give you a bonus bottle of wine! Order online at https://squareup.com/store/CJC-BD.

We are excited to have all of you try our wines and post feedback. If you like what you try, come back and order some more! We will offer a 15% discount on all reorders for the next 6 months - watch for a discount code in your shipment. We will also ship case purchases for free.

champagne.gif And Great News if you want to save even more! You can sign up for our club and start enjoying your discount in addition to the discounts already listed! All of our club info is listed at Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR). Reach out to Beth@chrisjamescellars.com or 503-852-1135 to join and place an order for BD!

Please note, we typically ship via Fedex.

Offer #1 - White 6 Pack $95 (Shipped)

1. 2017 Riesling – Willamette Valley
  2. 2017 Cuvée Blanc – Willamette Valley
  3. 2018 Gewürztraminer – Willamette Valley
  4. 2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge
  5. 2018 Pinot Noir Blanc – Willamette Valley
  6. 2018 Sauvignon Blanc – Yamhill-Carlton

Offer #2 - Mixed 6 Pack $125 (Shipped)

1. 2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley
  2. 2017 Claret – Columbia Valley
  3. 2017 Malbec – Columbia Valley
  4. 2018 Pinot Noir Blanc – Willamette Valley
  5. 2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge
  6. 2017 Riesling – Willamette Valley

Offer #3 - Red 6 Pack $155 (Shipped)

1. 2017 Claret – Columbia Valley
  2. 2017 Malbec – Columbia Valley
  3. 2017 Petit Verdot – Columbia Valley
  4. 2017 Zinfandel – Columbia Gorge
  5. 2017 Lagrein – Yamhill-Carlton
  6. 2017 Dolcetto – Eola-Amity Hills

Offer #4 - Pinot Noir 6 Pack $155 (Shipped)

1. 2015 Pinot Noir – Eola-Amity Hills
  2. 2015 Pinot Noir – Yamhill-Carlton
  3. 2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley
  4. 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley
  5. 2017 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley
  6. 2017 Pinot Noir – Yamhill-Carlton

Case Specials
Offer #5 – 2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge
Case Special $200 (Shipped)

Offer #6 – 2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley
Case Special $235 (Shipped)

All other case purchases ship for free!

Wine Details:
Offer #1 - Mixed White 6 Pack $95 (Shipped)
2017 Riesling – Willamette Valley: In 2017 we started fermenting and aging our Rieslings in neutral oak. It has aromas of peach and pineapple with hints of minerality. On the palate this wine has notes of pineapple, pear, and candied fruits with an exception mouthfeel that is both crisp and soft. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Cuvée Blanc – Willamette Valley: This wine is a blend of Gewürztraminer (skin soaked for 7 days) and Müller Thurgau. This wine has some sweetness, great aromatics and acidity. It has aromas of apricot, stone fruits and white flowers with flavors of pear, grapefruit, and honey. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2018 Gewürztraminer – Willamette Valley: This wine has aromas of lychee fruit, lemon grass, Bergamont orange and sandalwood and flavors of mandarin orange, honey and Chinese five spice. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge: This wine is all about mouth feel and refinement. It is 100% barrel fermented and barrel aged (a combination of new oak and neutral oak). It has aromas of caramelized sugar, toasted coconut and vanilla and flavors of lemon, butterscotch and leather. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2018 Pinot Noir Blanc – Willamette Valley: Pinot Noir made as a White wine?! This wine has aromas of pink strawberries, fresh cut grass, and wet stone and flavors of key lime, tart nectarines, white plums and apricot. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2018 Sauvignon Blanc – Yamhill-Carlton: This Estate Sauvignon Blanc has aromas of fresh cut grass and white grapefruit and flavors of lychee, guava, starfruit, and grapefruit. It is exceptionally aromatic with a long finish. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

Offer #2 - Mixed 6 Pack $125 (Shipped)
2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley: This wine is a blend of three vineyards in the valley and combines four different clones. It has really great fruit and spice character. It has aromas of lingonberry, huckleberry, red currant with subtle hints of caramel and spice with a medium body, exquisite balance, and flavors of strawberry compote, vanilla, caramel, and spice. 20% new oak. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Claret – Columbia Valley: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! This wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot, and Malbec (25% each). An elegant and mature for its age nose of graphite, cedar, and clove. Enjoy a velvety mouthfeel that is full bodied, but accompanied by an acidity that prevents it from being weighed down. Lush flavors of cacao sprinkled on ripe juicy plums. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Malbec – Columbia Valley: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! This wine is 100% Malbec from the Columbia Valley. Aromas of jammy black and blue berry, violet flowers with subtle coffee and chocolate notes. On the palate, intense and lingering flavors of black berry and plum with hints of spice and dark chocolate on the finish. Beautiful dark purple color. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2018 Pinot Noir Blanc – Willamette Valley: Pinot Noir made as a White wine?! This wine has aromas of pink strawberries, fresh cut grass, and wet stone and flavors of key lime, tart nectarines, white plums and apricot. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge: This wine is all about mouth feel and refinement. It is 100% barrel fermented and barrel aged (a combination of new oak and neutral oak). It has aromas of caramelized sugar, toasted coconut and vanilla and flavors of lemon, butterscotch and leather. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Riesling – Willamette Valley: In 2017 we started fermenting and aging our Rieslings in neutral oak. It has aromas of peach and pineapple with hints of minerality. On the palate this wine has notes of pineapple, pear, and candied fruits with an exception mouthfeel that is both crisp and soft. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

Offer #3 - Red 6 Pack $155 (Shipped)
2017 Claret – Columbia Valley: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! This wine is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot, and Malbec (25% each). An elegant and mature for its age nose of graphite, cedar, and clove. Enjoy a velvety mouthfeel that is full bodied, but accompanied by an acidity that prevents it from being weighed down. Lush flavors of cacao sprinkled on ripe juicy plums. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Malbec – Columbia Valley: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! This wine is 100% Malbec from the Columbia Valley. Aromas of jammy black and blue berry, violet flowers with subtle coffee and chocolate notes. On the palate, intense and lingering flavors of black berry and plum with hints of spice and dark chocolate on the finish. Beautiful dark purple color. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Petit Verdot – Columbia Valley: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! This wine is 100% Petit Verdot from the Columbia Valley. The 2017 Petit Verdot has a velvety and opulent texture. This wine is large with a multitude of aromas and flavors. It layers elegant aromas of sage, lilac, and warm vanilla. This is accompanied with deep juicy flavors of plums dipped in dark chocolate. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Zinfandel – Columbia Gorge: This wine is one of our first “big reds” that we’ve produced and we’re very happy with the results! The wine originates from Oregon’s Columbia Gorge AVA and is a leaner and elegant style aged in neutral French Oak. Incredibly rich in aromas of licorice, white pepper, frankincense, and warm blackberries ripening on the vine. A big ultra jammy combination of blackberry, blueberry, and mission figs that trick the mind into finding a deep sweetness that isn’t truly there. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Lagrein – Yamhill-Carlton: A northern Italian varietal originating from the Alto Adige region. This wine is really unique: super dark color with loads of tannin and acid. It has aromas and flavors of black berries and dark cherries. Now that it has been in bottle for ~1 year the wine has integrated and is really quite exciting. It’s a great food wine and pairs nicely with Italian food. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Dolcetto – Eola-Amity Hills: An Italian classic wine grown in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA in the Willamette Valley. This wine has intense red fruit flavors and aromatics with a acid backbone that allows this wine to stand up to bold Italian foods. It has aromas of plumeria, Maraschino cherry, ground espresso, and dark chocolate and flavors of huckleberry, tangy hints of blueberry, plum, and some deeply steeped hibiscus tea. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

Offer #4 - Pinot Noir 4 Pack $85 (Shipped)
2015 Pinot Noir – Eola-Amity Hills: Aromas of black cherries, cola, cherries and black pepper. Flavors of bright red fruit, cherries with bright acidity.

2015 Pinot Noir – Yamhill-Carlton: This Pinot is from our first vintage with all estate fruit and is 100% Pommard. 2015 was a really tough year and our vines struggled through it to produce their first vintage. The wine is super concentrated with really intense dark fruit character, dark color and a layer of spice/caramel that gives this wine its complexity. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)
(Note that we were using a different label name that has since been discontinued)

2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley: This wine is a blend of three vineyards in the valley and combines four different clones. It has really great fruit and spice character. It has aromas of lingonberry, huckleberry, red currant with subtle hints of spice with a medium body, exquisite balance, and flavors of strawberry compote, vanilla, caramel, and spice. 20% new oak. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2016 Reserve Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley. This wine is a barrel selection of our best 2016 barrels. The wine has intense blackberry cobbler, dark fruit, and caramel aromas and flavors of blackberry, black cherry, and integrated layers of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg that linger and evolve on the palate. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley: This wine is a blend of three sites in the Willamette Valley, including our estate vineyard. This wine is a classic Oregon Pinot style with red fruit aromatics, fruit forward flavors with bright acidity. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

2017 Pinot Noir – Yamhill-Carlton: Our estate Pinot is a blend of Pommard, 777 and 828 clones. This wine has black cherries on the nose, a gorgeous silky mid-palate with a very lengthy finish with hints of spice. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

Offer #5 – Case Special 2017 Chardonnay – Columbia Gorge $200 Shipped: This wine is all about mouth feel and refinement. It is 100% barrel fermented and barrel aged (a combination of new oak and neutral oak). It has aromas of caramelized sugar, toasted coconut and vanilla and flavors of lemon, butterscotch and leather. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

Offer #6 – Case Special 2016 Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley $235 Shipped: This wine is a blend of three vineyards in the valley and combines four different clones. It has really great fruit and spice character. It has aromas of lingonberry, huckleberry, red currant with subtle hints of caramel and spice with a medium body, exquisite balance, and flavors of strawberry compote, vanilla, caramel, and spice. 20% new oak. Chris James Cellars (Carlton, OR)

[thankyou.gif] Thanks everyone! Please contact us if you have any questions. beth@chrisjamescellars.com or 503-852-1135 [thankyou.gif]

1 Like

We would love to hear from any of our Berserker friends that purchased before! Let us know what you liked or even didn’t like (we know everyone is different). champagne.gif

Thanks to those that have already purchased! Keep 'em coming!

Just over 6 more hours today to get our deals before the general public can purchase. Don’t miss out!

There is still about 2 hours to purchase today GCC members! Feel free to post questions - we are watching and will get back to you right away.

Happy BD11 everyone! Looking forward to feedback on the wines.

So exciting! I love these wines.

Glad to hear it! What’s your favorite?

So hard to choose…I love the Malbec, Petit Verdot, and Lagrein. And the pinots! The Sauv Blanc and the Pinot Noir Blanc too.

Speaking of which I see you have a '15 Yamhill Carlton Pinot Noir in offer #4 - yowza. That could be a deciding factor.

In for the mixed PN.
Unless I missed it, there is not a way to ship to an address other than the billing address. If there is a way I can have it shipped to an office please let me know. Thanks and I look forward to trying these.

Absolutely H. Holt! I will reach out to get a shipping address via email. Watch for one today from beth@chrisjamescellars.com - sometimes it goes to spam.

This Pinot Noir pack is really fun! It includes our 2015 Yamhill Carlton Pinot Noir (Artem Label) which was our very first wine - it is a big bold Pinot Noir! I hope you love all of the wines included - they are all different.

Sounds like you will need to get more than 1 mixed 6-pack champagne.gif

Those whites sound right up my alley, look forward to the six pack.

Great choice! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Yes! The pinots and the #2

So how exactly to order? I sent an email. Interested in offer 3. Zin, Dolcetto and Lagrein? How could I resist?

There is a link in the offer. I just clicked it and ordered the White 6-pack and the Pinot 6-pack. This winery is completely new to me, so I am excited to give these a try.

Pulled the trigger on the White 6-pack as well. While I’ve had many Oregon Pinots and a few Chardonnay, I can’t say the same about Oregon’s other wine varietals. I hope this is a good representative of the quality that is emerging from that region.

Awesome! Yes, we are still a very young winery - our first vintage was 2015. I’m very interested in your feedback when you try the wines. Please do stay in touch :slight_smile: