Sokolin - Exclusive BD11 Offer - "Electric" 2015 Eyrie Vineyards "Daphne" Pinot Noir - 38% Off

Hello Wine Berserkers!

We’ve been saving this incredible parcel of 2015 The Eyrie Vineyards “Daphne” Pinot Noir for a rainy day and could think of no better use than Berserker Day 11. If you love Oregon Pinot, you won’t be disappointed. Click through the offer below and enter code “BERSERK20” at checkout to lock in the discounted $39.99 price
. Cheers!

*Shipping, tax and any additional fees will be calculated at check out.

Alas! You don’t ship to Maryland! I need to move!

You no longer ship to VA, either!

Ross, you may want to take a look at the website before the hordes descend tomorrow. Takes forever to click through almost any screen.

Yeah that was tough!

Yeah, the website is running S-L-O-W, but thanks for the offer. I would have preferred a case, but 6 bottles will suffice. Thanks.

Hi All! Sorry for the late reply as I’ve been traveling. Apologies for the poor experience on the site. If you could PM me your browser info, I’ll have our IT team take a look. Regarding closed shipping states, if you have an alternate address in another state we would be happy to help make arrangements.

shipping is pretty expensive, particularly since I’m local - any chance for local pickup? (no option on checkout)

Ordered a case - 6 of the pinot pus some Spanish wines. Sokolin is a great retailer. Glad they are here.

no shipping to DC either… :neutral_face: