OFFER EXTENDED: Berserker Edition Wine Check and the 'Berserker Barfer' special, and Wine Flies Free!

We’ve got THREE different offers for BerserkerDay 11!

Literally hundreds of you have Wine Checks and have been using them to transport your wine across the country and around the world. As for the rest of you_, what’s the matter with you??_

While our fearless leader Todd’s favorite Wine Check used to be the standard red one with the white logo (the ‘original’ Wine Check, from 10 years ago!) he’s got TWO new favorites, so we’re offering both to the Berserkers on BerserkerDay (and Early Purchase Offers for Grand Cru Crü members, of course). Let’s get to the goods, shall we?

Launched last year, the Wine Berserkers Wine Check was an instant hit, likely due to its incredibly handsome ‘berserker’ on the unit. I mean, who WOULDN’T desire such a rugged and attractive creature?

OFFER 1: This year, for BerserkerDay 11, we’re including a BERSERKER BARFER with every Wine Berserkers Wine Check order!

“OMG, what is a ‘Berserker Barfer’? Sounds amazing and worthy of high class entertaining!”

Well, let me tell you what it is…and why you should have it! Napa/Sonoma-based Menagerie Premium Wine Pourers manufacturers and designs some of the highest quality wine pourers in the market. Even Todd loves them, as our colleague and friend with Alaska Airlines bought one as a gift for him, when he was afflicted with appendicitis, rather than enjoying wine tasting with us back in May. Now, all of us have been gifted ‘chochkies’ because our friends know we love wine, and do we use them very often? No, we don’t, but we accept them with a grateful smile, then regift them at the next birthday or holiday. Well, Todd kept droning ON AND ON about the ram pourer we gifted him, and when we discovered that Menagerie has a pourer that looks EXACTLY like our treasured mascot, the Berserker (but they call it a ‘Viking’, pfft), we HAD to off them on BerserkerDay, so we can remember our community here any time the Berserker is barfing out our treasured elixir! This particular design from Menagerie is from their ‘Premium’ collection, and retails at $34.00. It’s solid, it’s REALLY heavy (feels like 2 lbs), and you can tell that it is high quality.

Buy any Wine Berserkers Wine Check (with or without shipper box/insert) and get a ‘Berserker Barfer’ wine pourer FREE! (a $34.00 value!) That’s bigger than any discount we’d likely offer you, so you might want to jump on that pronto! ORDER HERE, choose either with or without shipper, and know that the ‘Barfer’ comes WITH your Berserkers Wine Check (but no other Wine Check orders - this is Berserker-Branding-All-The-Way, baby!) hint on sorting the page - click ‘Wine Berserkers Products’ on the categories listing to narrow it down easily

OFFER 2: Berserker Barfer Wine Pourer with FREE Shipping in the continental US You already HAVE one or four Wine Checks, you say? While you aren’t alone, you might be sad that you don’t have a Berserker Barfer, so we don’t want you to feel left out, you faithful Wine-Check-Traveling-Person, you! You, too, can order just a Berserker Barfer wine pourer, for $34.00 and FREE SHIPPING in the continental US! ORDER HERE

OFFER 3: 25% Off Alaska Wine Flies Free Wine Checks Hopefully most of you know about Alaska’s Wine Flies Free™ program, but if not, you can find out more about it here, as we ALL should know about it! You might also know that Alaska chose The Wine Check as its wine luggage partner in the program, and we couldn’t be prouder, of course! We’re going to offer our Alaska Airlines Wine Flies Free Wine Check HERE, to you, at a discount of 25% off! Use code BD11WFF for your discount, and it is good on either the Wine Check alone (as most of you likely will be getting plenty of shipper boxes to use inside it!) or as a set, with either Styrofoam insert or (preferred) stand-up pulp inserts.

Get a bit more information about our partnership, about the Wine Flies Free Program, and place your order HERE

SHIPPING INFORMATION: We can ship to all the continental US, Wine Berserkers Wine Checks with Barfers ship in 2 weeks; WB Barfer (ordered alone) ships in 1 week, and Wine Flies Free Wine Check ships next day!

Already had 2. Donated one to a friend so I could get a new one and a barfer. Score!

Genius! I’m pretty sure The Wine Check is the most borrowed item behind sugar, and equally not returned [cheers.gif] . Little freebie for you because of your generosity. Be sure to look in the pocket. :slight_smile:

Is the wine check tall enough to hold the German GG bottles?

Is there a wine check that fits the cardboard horizontal bottle molds?

Yes, for sure, the Wine Check is tall enough - it’s whatever shipper box you use that is the key, but both those sold on the site will fit GG/Riesling bottles. Sometimes on Styro the little top section pops off, but the stand-up pulp one doesn’t have that issue.

It does fit horizontal bottle molds as well, but we don’t recommend those, necessarily, because they aren’t quite as safe, don’t test as well as the upright boxes. Dimensions of a Wine Check are 21” x 15.5” x 17” and the preferred shipper size we use is 18.5" X 15" X 16", just for reference

Folks we are the proud owners of 6 of these and we love them so much we now sell them in our tasting room. Don’t travel without one and they are really durable too. One trip and they pay for themselves rather than shipping wine. They are also great for hauling things other than wine.

Karen

And you can fold it up and put it in your carry-on on the way TO your wine destination…then get a shipper box at the destination! We’ve had people who still use our very first version - 10 years old! When they finally start to wear out we’ve been known to trade them for a new one so we can have the ancient one for our ‘museum’. All for the price of about one ‘special’ bottle of wine…

We just purchased one. My wife said that we now need to travel more! Great offer and thank you for putting these up for purchase!

Ed

I see you selected the Alaska Airlines Wine Flies Free one, which means you definitely SHOULD travel more, as your wine will fly for FREE if you fly Alaska!

Truth.

Two years ago I did a big tasting dinner for my family back home. Used my Wine Check to lug 9 bottles back with me, and then used the 3 empty slots to bring kitchen supplies that I knew I’d need. Worked like a charm.

We had a winemaker who used to bring his wine back home to Minnesota, and in the slots of the shipper box insert he would place venison, which is much harder to get in California!

Yep, we’ve found that once you drink the wine they contained while on vacation, they make a great dirty laundry hamper for the return trip.

Does Alaska let you also check the empty Wine Check gratis going one direction on a round trip between qualifying cities?

Mine is usually only full one way. My shipper box goes round trip though.

It’s all outlined on the link above, via Alaska’s website, but simply put, you can fly FROM any of their 30 or so wine destinations TO anywhere with a case of wine for free. You can’t check an empty Wine Check TO a wine destination airport for free, but that’s ok, as The Wine Check folds up easily, fits in your carryon, then you get the shipper box/insert when you get there, check it back home FREE!

Thanks Todd. It seems less clear when both cities are “wine destinations.” Maybe if you put a few bottles in on the empty leg you can skirt by.

See this map - they can fly for free FROM any of these destinations (click for full size)
rs=h-1300,cg-true.jpeg

Already have a Wine Check, which I love, but HAD to spring for a Barfer!!

Any why wouldn’t you want to be reminded of your Berserkerdom every time you pour wine??

Do I need to have the Alaska Airlines wine check cover to take advantage of their offer? I have one of the original ones, ordered in 2014. I’ve used it a couple of times to Europe and back, and it’s worked great!

See here: