Wilde Farm BD XI: 11 Cases of Wilde Farm goodness at 50% off and Free Shipping!

Greeting from Wilde Farm.

As is our norm, we always leave our best for Berserker Day and our fellow Berserkers.

To celebrate 11, we offer 11 cases each of three wines at an incredible 50% OFF. And if you order a case or more (with a value of over $220) you also get FREE SHIPPING. Go to Wilde Farm Wines to order. No codes required. The discount will show at checkout. NOTE: Once the 11 cases are gone, that is it! First come, first served. We are pleased to share this small allocation of wines with you!

EDIT: The 11 original cases of each in the offer disappeared by 4PM yesterday! Thank you Grand Cru members! - This is restocked with now 5 cases of each so regular berserkers can enjoy! The quantities available are noted by each wine offering. After that we will be officially sold out of this offer and I cannot reload! Good luck everyone. [cheers.gif] I have listed some 2018 Wilde Farm Bedrock Vineyard Heritage, to replace the sold out 2017. 5 cases for those that got frozen out. Not yet reviewed…but absolutely delicious. Just order on the web sight and the discount will be applied! Thank you!

For those unfamiliar with Wilde Farm, we are a Sonoma-based winery that emphasizes balance and the natural expression of the vineyard. Our wines tend to be a bit brighter and a little lower abv than some and are made for the dinner table. We use native yeasts, mostly whole cluster ferments, neutral french oak barrique elevage and very little sulphur when we bottle. Our winemaker is Pax Mahle.

To the offers:

2018 Wilde Farm Wines Bedrock Vineyards “Heritage” red, Sonoma Valley: A wonderful, very dialed in expression of the mixed blacks from the famed Bedrock vineyard. Pax Mahle: Fresh strawberries and raspberries along with a potpourri of rose petals and exotic flowers dominate the aromas. Electric red & black fruit that is unique to this wine and its smorgasbord of grape varieties that it is composed from.MSRP: $38 BDXI Price $19 . ALL GONE CLICK HERE TO ORDER

2016 Wilde Farm Wines Halcon Vineyard Syrah, Yorkville Highlands: 100% Chave Clone Syrah. 100% Whole Cluster fermented. 100% delicious. Again Antonio Galloni: “The 2016 Syrah Halcon Vineyard is bold, powerful and also quite rustic. There is no shortage of depth or intensity to the wild, feral flavors. Game, smoke, tobacco, incense, licorice and iron all add layers of nuance. Time in the glass helps the wine come together, but this is a decidedly gamy, rustic style with plenty of cool-climate and hillside character.” 92 Points. MSRP: $40 BDXI Price $20. SOLD OUTCLICK HERE TO ORDER

2016 Wilde Farm Wines Alder Springs Vineyard Chardonnay, Mendocino County: Bright and Delicious. Just a wonderful food wine. A CT note from our friend Brig Campbell captures what this wine offers very nicely: Community Tasting Note - 2016 Wilde Farm Wines Chardonnay Alder Springs Vineyard - CellarTracker Pax Mahle: “Transparent aromas of wet marble, petrichor and zesty citrus zest lead into flavors just as clean, fresh & bright. The mouth-feel is light and billowy with a streak of concentrated apple laced fruit; honeyed fig and mineral laden length that reveals a concentration & intensity that bode well for the future.” NR. MSRP: $38 BDXI Price: $19. SOLD OUT. CLICK HERE TO ORDER

While we don’t have much of it…there is some Wilde Farm Fox Hill vineyard rosè available on the site. 100% Dolcetto from the wonderful Fox Hill vineyard in Mendocino. 100% dry and amazing with food. I will offer that up with the same offer here for as long as it lasts. Good luck! [cheers.gif]

I’ve ordered a mixed case the last two years. These are fantastic wines, especially at this price!

I was going to paste my tasting note for the 2016 chardonnay because I too bought a mixed case, the pinot and chardonnay. But then I saw Loren linked to my note in his offer. I stand by my word. No reason to leave this offer here’s the tasting note and at this price it’s a no brainer.

• 2016 Wilde Farm Wines Chardonnay Alder Springs Vineyard - USA, California, North Coast, Mendocino (2/3/2019)
    Super wine. What’s fascinating about this wine is that it has tremendous acidity on the attack yet mid palate it has excellent weight and mouthfeel with a slight creaminess. Good zesty lemon and lime flavors.

Posted from CellarTracker

I too placed a mixed case order. Thanks. I must have made a mistake as I did not get the free shipping.
Loren, I did send a pm thanks.
Wilde Farm was my best find last BD!

Thank you! I’ll take a look and ok you right away. If shipping should be included, I’ll take it off before processing. Was the order over $220?

Thank.you so much!

Thank you! You get a commission on all chard orders! :kissing_heart:

No Brainer. Repeat buy. Mixed case now 3 years in a row. All these wines are great. Personal favorite is the Halcon Syrah. Also in for Paul and Jackies version.

I grabbed a mixed case as well. Thanks, Loren - I’m looking forward to trying these!

I don’t remember - I’ll have to do a better job keeping track. [wow.gif] Please contact me if it doesn’t meet the requirements. I will make sure it does.

Thanks again

In for a case. I was in similar boat as D Bird and and then i looked at your message; my order initially was for 219, and when i switched things around to make it above 220, shipping was free :slight_smile:

In for a mixed case as well - great offer

Thank you!

Yes…sorry for that and thanks!

Picked up a bit of each. No-brainer really at these prices - thanks Loren for this awesome offer

In for a mixed-case, spectacular deal!

In for 6 of the Bedrock Heritage. Really like the Bedrock version so will be interesting to compare.

In for 4 of the Bedrock Heritage. Also interested in comparing to the Bedrock version.

Ordered a mixed case. I feel badly for those who read this offer later after the 11 cases are sold out. Such good wine, and amazing wine at these prices.

Ordered six and then Brig moved me on the Chardonnay and ordered another six.

Loren, can you help me out and put them together?

Sorry about the jerkiness; I am feeling a little berserk today, I guess…