GABRIEL-GLAS - Universal Glass & MORE- 25% Off and Free Shipping!!

GABRIEL-GLAS
THE “ONE FOR ALL” UNIVERSAL WINE GLASS

ENJOY 25% OFF ON ALL BELOW ITEMS
AND
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE!

Go to www.Gabriel-GlasInternational.com, use coupon code: GG and receive 25% off the following Gabriel-Glas products:

PRICE__________BERSERKERS DAY PRICE

• 1-glass gift box StandArt- $31. 25______$23.48
    2-glass gift box Gold Edition- $142.00_____$106.50
    6-glass gift box Gold Edition- $426.00 $319.50
    Alpha Decanter- $299.50 $224.63
    2500 ML Carafe- $99.50
    $74.63
    1000 ML Carafe- $69.50
    _________$52.13
    500 ML Carafe- $52.50____________$39.38
    250 ML Carafe- $44.50____________$33.37
    500 ML Aqua Glasses – $177.00_________$132.75
    125 ML Aqua Glasses – $135.00_________$101.25
    330 ML Pilsner Glasses – $210.00_______$157.50

Purchase $ 100 or more and receive 25% discount PLUS free shipping!

Offer Valid on January 26 (for Grand Cru only) and January 27, 2020 for all.

About Gabriel-Glas:

Gabriel-Glas is the brainchild of the well-known Swiss/German wine critic René Gabriel, who had been seeking the ideal shape and quality of wine glass to enjoy with every style of wine. Not finding a glass that performed to Gabriel’s specifications, he – along with Austrian master glass technicians – created Gabriel-Glas, a universal lead-free crystal wine glass painstakingly designed to allow for the full expression of every style of wine.

Gabriel-Glas is made in two qualities:

The Gabriel-Glas “StandArt” glass is molded with a wider base at the bottom of the glass and a conical shape at the top which is intended to drive the bouquet and flavors of wine. The glass is wonderfully balanced, durable yet elegant, space saving, economical, and dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 31.25/glass
1 Pack Single StandArt Glass
Gabriel-Glas Online Store Click Here to Shop

Shaped almost exactly like the molded glass, The Gabriel-Glas “Gold Edition” mouth-blown version is handcrafted by master artisans. The “lighter than air” Gold Edition glass offers the most discerning wine lovers a sensational wine drinking experience. This is the “go-to” glass of top sommeliers, collectors and anyone who cares about drinking wine in the most pleasing manner possible. It is supremely elegant and delicate - yet durable. It is space saving, modern yet classic, dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 71.00/glass
2 Pack Gold Edition
6 Pack Gold Edition

Please see www.Gabriel-GlasInternational.com for more information or contact us at 888-220-3464, info@Gabriel-GlasInternational.com. Gabriel-Glas North America LLC is the exclusive USA importer of Gabriel-Glas. Please contact us for authorized reseller information.

Get 25% off all day today and Free Shipping on your purchase of $100 or more!
Checkout using coupon code: GG

Gabriel-Glas

Two Glass Gold Edition Gabriel-Glas Gift Set

Alpha Decanter

Six Glass Gold Edition Gabriel-Glas Gift Set

Gabriel-Glas Carafe, 500 ML Aqua Glass

330 ML Pilsner Glass

Discount code is not being accepted.

Got it to work; in!

Great! glad it worked out!

If I drank more beer, I’d be all over that Pilsner glass! GGG is the ONLY stemware we use in our house, and have for the last 3 years (or whenever it was first offered on BerserkerDay), and that decanter is the only piece of wine-related goods that sits out as part of our dining room decor

Thank you very much for using Gabriel-Glas! It is quite fabulous and our aqua products are just marvelous! Looking forward to more Berserkers using our stemware and other products this year!

Im in for Two-Glass Gift Box - Gold Edition , excited to try them. Thanks.

We hope you will love them !! Cheers!! [cheers.gif]

Thank you for all the orders! Keep them coming!

We are aware of a problem with the coupon code for orders under $100 and are working to fix it. In the meantime please email Info@gabriel-GlasInternational if you have any issues with your order.

The code has been fixed!! Please continue to order away!! We apologize for any inconvenience.

I can vouch for outstanding customer service, as well as a few years of enjoyment of Gabriel Glas StandArt glassware, so I’ve decided try the GG Gold glassware.

Thank you so much Rob! We really appreciate your kind words and your order! We hope you continue to enjoy your Gabriel-Glas! [cheers.gif]

Two GG Gold for $114 after tax. Fantastic deal!

I won the Alpha decanter in last year’s BDX auction, and it is one sexy decanter, and not too hard to clean!

I picked up 6x of the GGG. Great stems

Thank you for your order!

We are so glad you are enjoying it!

Thank you for your order! We are sure you will love your stems! [cheers.gif]