Castelli Vineyard BDXI Nebbiolo release

Castelli Vineyards

Berserkers Day participant since 2015.

This year, for BDXI we are releasing our 2014 Nebbiolo “Fosco”.
Our “Fosco” is a blend of Nebbiolo from younger and grafted vines. 2014 was the first year we used fruit from the Green Valley vineyard up the road. Generally the younger vines produce a wine that is a bit more boisterous, darker and fruiter. The final blend was approved by legendary icon Tom Hill and freshly minted sommelier extraordinaire Maria (our daughter).

To convince you that California can produce good Nebbiolo, we’ve listed our Fosco for $20/ bottle for a limited time.
Further, when you use BDXI as a discount code, you get an additional 15% off on the Fosco and all our other current releases (2014 Estate Nebbiolo and 2014 Estate Pinot).

• Our vines are dry farmed and completely organic.
    All fruit is Estate (grown by us). To learn about our vineyard practices click HERE
    We age our wines 3-4 years in neutral barrels and at least a year in bottle. To learn about our winemaking practices click HERE
    Our current releases are all 2014; we age the wine for you (though you can definitely age it much longer).
    No accountants were involved in the making of these wines

For all orders, free shipping in California and $3/bottle everywhere else.

ORDER HERE

Thanks for your support!

Emilio

Amidst the overwhelming array of choices for BDXI, your offering for Nebbiolo caught my eye! $20 Nebbiolo with cheep shipping, and I’m in (tomorrow!)

Found the original Tom Hill post here:

The Fosco with BDXI discount is actually $17.
E

In for 6 - excited to try these!

I put in an order for 3. Looking forward to trying your wine! Thank you, Emilio!

Ordered up 3 bottles of the Fosco, but not sure it took my shipping info (or charged me for shipping).

Any exceptions on AL shipping? Would love to try that nebbiolo.

Sure, I’ll ship to you.
If I end up in jail, you’ll have to visit and bring me some wine…
E

In (well, paid) for 2 – not sure I was able to put in my shipping info anywhere. Did I miss that in the process somewhere?

Looking forward to trying Nebbiolo from California. In for 6. Under $20 delivered, what a deal!

I’m getting some orders w/o shipping address. I thought the cart manager required shipping address but it does not.
If you haven’t entered your address, please email it to emilio@castellivineyards.com

Also, theoretically there is a 4 bottles minimum for shipping but I won’t enforce that for Berserkers.

Thanks all for all the support.

E

I thought I was done buying, but nooooooooo In for 4

Emilio, I paid via debit card, and there was no place to list shipping address - billing only

order in

I’ll figure it out one of these days…
Just send your address to emilio@castellivineyards.com

Thanks
E

Already did

Shipping to the state store should prevent any arrests. Although, I’m planning a trip out that way later this year. I’d be glad to post bail!

In for 3 each of the Nebbiolo. Easy transaction.
Thanks for the offer!

Haven’t tried these, no time like the present! Order in. Thank you for chasing the Nebbiolo grail out here Emilio

Finest Nebbiolo in Sonoma, i’m always in for a pack!

In for a 6-pack. In my opinion, the best Nebbiolo in the US. Thanks Emilio!