Theopolis Vineyards BDXI Deals – Up to 30% Off and Free Shipping - EXTENDED THROUGH JANUARY 30, 2020

We are so excited to participate in BERSERKERDAY11, and hope those who have tried our wines in the past enjoyed them, and hope to have your support this year as well. We also hope to attract new friends too.

We are honored to be recently recognized by Forbes Magazine.

HERE ARE THE INCREDIBLE DEALS TO PURCHASE AWARD WINNING WINES FROM THEOPOLIS VINEYARDS AT UP TO 30% OFF RETAIL PLUS FREE SHIPPING – A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR BERSERKERS ONLY!

1. We are offering a Six-Pack of the Best in Class, Double Gold and Gold Medal Estate Grown Petite Sirah Sampler which consists of the following wines: (1) two bottles of the newly released Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) two bottles of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (3) one bottle of the Best in Class 2013 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (4) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah. This Sampler is $175.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.
  2. We are offering a Four-Pack Red Wine Sampler which consists of the following wines: one bottle each of: (1) the newly released Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (3) the Gold Medal 2017 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir; and (4) the Editor’s Choice 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir. This Sampler is $135.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.
  3. We are offering The Ed Kurtzman Petite Sirah Trio which consists of the following wines: (1) one bottle of the newly released Double Gold Medal 2017 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; and (3) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2015 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah. This Special is $100, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.
  4. The Red, White and Rose Three-Pack consisting of: (1) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Petite Sirah; (2) one bottle of the Silver Medal 2016 Yorkville Highlands Symphony; and (3) one bottle of the Gold Medal 2016 Theopolis Vineyards Estate Grown Rosé of Petite This Three Pack is $75.00, including Free Shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

To place your Order, just click here:
    https://www.theopolisvineyards.com/berserker-day-products
    and it should be easy from there to order away! For ordering help, please email Theodora Lee at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com.

Please ignore the following error message that pops up stating that you need to have 3 items in your cart and hit the checkout button anyway as we have made a big exception for BerserkerDay.

For those interested in the technical details for the wines, please click this link Products — Theopolis Vineyards

We are so excited to be a part of this event again, and thank you for trying our wines. We cannot wait to make some new friends.

Have a Wine-der-ful BerserkerDay!
Cheers Theo-patra

Thank you Braden Eriksen for your support and hope you enjoy our wines

These are great wines and Theo’s vineyard is the best source of Petite Sirah in the world!

Paul

Thank you Paul Gordon for your support and recommendation

Love the Halcon petite sirahs and want to try these.

Unfortunately, that “big exception” doesn’t work in my browser (Mozilla) … the Checkout button is grayed-out and I get the circle-and-slash when I try to click on it.

PM please, or an email address?

EDIT: It doesn’t work in MS Edge either.

My first post and my first BD order. Excited to try these wines!

The site won’t allow me to submit one order

I put 3 in the box and then subtracted 2 once I got to the cart.
I ordered the six pack of petit sirah.

For those having difficulty ordering, please keep clicking even if the box is Gray. I just tried it, and it works. Please click 3 or 4 times and it should work. If you still have difficulty, please email your order to theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com

So sorry for this inconvenience, but if you keep clicking it will work as several order have ordered.

I hope you enjoy the wines and thanks for your Order.

Please keep clicking despite the gray, and if it still does not work, just email me your order to theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com

So sorry for the inconvenience, but if you click 3 or 4 times, it should work. Otherwise, email me your order at theopatra@theopolisvineyards.com

I just ordered and the grey button worked fine.
Looking forward to these!

John, thank you for your support and hope you enjoy our wines

Stewart, the webmaster has disabled the 3 or more requirement so you should have no problem now.

Thanks. I ordered a six pack of the Petit Sirah

Always an excellent purchase. Theo’s wines are truly one of the hidden CA gems.

Thanks Adam for your continued support!

Fiance loves her some petite sirah. In for a 3 pack. Looking forward to giving these a swirl.

Thanks Adam for your ongoing support