Offer Extended to 1/31 - Sojourn Cellars - Bonus Bottle of $125 Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon

94+ Point Wine for BerserkerDay!

Sojourn Cellars is thrilled to offer an allocation of our 2018 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot noir, 2018 Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot noir, and 2016 Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 94+ points by Robert Parker, as well as other wines from our Spring Release.

Offer #1:
Receive a Bonus Bottle of our $125 (retail price) 2016 Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon at no charge on orders of 6 bottles or more. Shipping also included at no additional charge. Our supply is limited to 81 bonus bottles offered on a first come, first served basis.

Offer #2:
Receive 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more in addition to the Bonus Bottle and shipping included from Offer #1.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive this offer using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use the link below to sign-in to their Sojourn account and receive this offer. Call 707-933-9753 or email info@sojourncellars.com for personalized service or technical issues.

Link to offer: Sojourn Cellars

One order per customer.

• Craig Haserot

Such a great offer. And a 2016 cab, no less!

Amazing offer, thanks!

BTW, looks like a typo in your post as you are offering the '17 GII?

IN.

Thanks Craig … [cheers.gif]

In

Order placed, not sure if the 10% discount was applied

Philip,

I believe the bonus bottle (Proprietary Cuvee) is not one of the bottles in their current offering, which is why its an earlier vintage.

Jeremy - no the Georges III is listed here as a '16 but on the website they are offering a '17.

One of my go-tos. Great Pinot and Cabs. Love the Gap’s Crown and the Home Ranch.

Philip -

All fixed, thanks for the catch!

-Craig

In as well . . . IIRC, I was introduced to Sojourn on my first BD . . . costly but delicious encounter!

Email confirmation to follow? (didn’t receive immediately . . . )

In again this year. Good deal, on really good wine.

In for an assortment of Pinots plus some Chardonnay. The Chardonnays are on the richer, riper side, which isn’t normally my preferred style, but have the freshness and acidity to pull it off.

I got lucky enough to get my invite to their Spring Release Event, held at Ruths’ Chris Steakhouse in Marina Del Rey yesterday. Got to preview all of the new releases so that I could now take advantage of the Berserker add-on bottle.

The wines were spectacular. As a whole, the Pinots were more elegant and refined that prior years with some real structure behind them. While I did not take any notes, I recall especially liking the Sangiacomo and the Walala. From “lightest” to most fully bodied, the Rodgers Creek was, to me, the lightest of the grouping, with a real earthiness, and the Gap’s Crown was at the other end of the spectrum - and even there, it seemed lighter than in prior vintages.

The SVD Chardonnay was drinking very nicely, as was the GIII Cabernet. But, the most surprising were the value Cabernets. The Home Ranch tasted like it was from Rutherford instead of Sonoma, with a real dusty tannin finish, and the Oakville Cab was drinking very nicely.

I ordered my case to get the discount and the extra bottle.

Was going to make a purchase from the Spring 2020 allocation so this seemed like a no-brainer. Order in for an assortment of pinots. Thanks!

Always in for Sojourn. The spring release is loaded with my favorites - Gaps, Sangiacomo and the Sonoma Coast which is the best pinot QPR there is IMO.

Chris, see email. Thanks.

-Craig

Awesome service, appreciate the phone call.

Andrew, sending a duplicate receipt via email. Thanks again for your support for Sojourn!

-Craig

I also was fortunate enough to attend the Spring Release Tasting yesterday in Marina Del Rey. All the wines were showing very well. The 2018 vintage is looking to be excellent for the Pinots and Chardonnay in Sonoma. I particularly enjoyed how all the single vineyard Pinots exhibited their unique characteristics. They were all terrific with varying degrees of weight. All in.