Dusty Nabor Wines - Bolt To Wines - NSO by Dusty Nabor 25% off EVERYTHING

Let’s do this! Our first BerserkerDay…We are offering discounts on everything still available on our websites. Dusty Nabor Wines Dusty Nabor Wines We have the following available still:

2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles $65.00/bottleJS 90 Points - A very chocolatey cabernet that manages to avoid tasting heavy or broad, thanks to the vitality and typical freshness of the Paso Robles appellation. The hint of bell pepper lifts the finish nicely. Drink now.
PDWR 92 Points - The nose is a juicy black currant, blackberry and spice box. The palate entry is a fruit
forward and ripe, sticky black plum and berry. The mid-palate is well saturated with a solid depth to the acidity. Enjoyable more on
the younger side. Drink 2019 – 2026.

2017 Syrah Ballard Canyon Kimsey Vineyard $40.00/bottle__WE 90 Points - Candied boysenberry, cracked pepper and lilac aromas show on the nose of this bottling from this Rhône-focused appellation. Fresh fruit flavors of black raspberry are framed by chalky tannins and lead into a light vanilla finish.

2018 Grenache Sta Rita Hills Spear Vineyards $33.00/bottleWE 90 Points - Light in the glass, this bottling begins with mashed strawberry, sage oil, bay leaf and eucalyptus on the nose. The palate is lively, with cinnamon, rosewater and tangy red-plum flavors, going down quite fresh and easy.

2018 Viognier Ballard Canyon Jorian Hill Vineyard $30.00/bottle
PDWR 91 Points - The nose is a chilled white
jasmine, lemon and honeyed pastry. The palate offers honeydew melon, dried currant and white peach with bright acidity. Drink
2019 – 2026
WE 88 Points - Flinty aromas of struck stone and smoke meet with sour lemon peels on the nose of this bottling. The palate is tart, with apple and pear skins and grapefruit-juice flavors, proving pleasantly crisp.Bolt To Wines Bolt To Wines

2014 Grenache Ballard Canyon $35.00/bottle PDWR 95 Points - Spent 48 months in barrel. The nose is pepper and black raspberry with
abundant ripeness and vibrant saturation. The palate entry shows denser black fruit with concentration of crisp cranberry and velvetlike raspberry in the core finishing with a savory meatiness. Drink 2019 – 2027

2016 Grenache Ballard Canyon $40.00/bottleWE 92 Points - Cola and Dr. Pepper aromas meet with dark plum and black cherry on the dynamic nose of this bottling. The intense Dr. Pepper flavors also show on the palate, where tense tannins also deliver floral flavors of lilac and rosewater. It’s quite an intriguing and full sipPDWR 95 Points - A nose of pulverized blueberry, strawberry and peppercorn. The palate is a poised black raspberry with textured, smoky carbon feel.
Very approachable. Drink 2019 – 2025.

2016 Syrah Ballard Canyon $40.00/bottle WE 93 Points - Rich and roasty on the nose, this bottling offers charred blackberry, peppercorns, tar, coffee and grape seed on the nose. The palate is rounded and smoky as well, with grilled black-plum and fig flavors lifted by pepper dust and well integrate purple flowers. This feels lavish but high-toned due strong acid.

2017 Pinot Noir Sta Rita Hills $35.00/bottle PDWR 94 Points - The nose is initially a saturated
black fruit with underlying sense of purity in the cherry and spice. The palate is dominated by an expression of clean, fresh and wellstructured black cherry and mineral. Drink 2019 – 2026

2017 Syrah Ballard Canyon $40.00/bottle
WE 92 Points - “Cellar Selection” Dense and powerful aromas of boysenberry pie are leveled by lavender, white pepper and crunchy plum skins on the nose of this bottling, which features a nautilus on the label. The palate begins with roasted game and continues with elderberry, violet and cracked pepper flavors. It is still quite young so drink 2021–2031.PDWR 94 Points - A nose of peppercorn, blackberry, blueberry and underlying
notes of crushed plum and spice. The palate is a dense yet lively black fruit with nice length, and cocoa texture. Drink 2020 – 2030.

2018 Chardonnay Sta Rita Hills $28.00/bottle WE 90 Points - Asian pear, grapefruit pith and lively Key lime aromas are wrapped in a cloud of chalk on the nose of this bottling. There is good tension to the sip thanks to both bright acidity and a chalky texture, allowing flavors of Meyer lemon, ripe pear and yellow grapefruit to show.NSO by Dusty Nabor NSO by Dusty Nabor

2017 Red Wine Paso Robles $17.00/bottle 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from Sculpterra in Paso Robles

2017 Grenache Paso Robles $12.00/bottle WE 92 Points - “Best Buy” Quite lush and rich on the nose, this bottling shows aromas of red cherry cream with caramel and vanilla, proving quite inviting. The palate takes those rich cherry flavors and backs them up with earthy and herbal elements, including tobacco leaf.Discount Code for ALL websites at check out is BD11DNW for 25% off entire order…No matter if it’s one bottle or a case.Shipping Notes:
We ship to: CA, CT, MD, MN, NC, ID, OR, IL, AZ, NY, WA, VA, NH, CO, WI, LA, FL and DC.
If outside of these states, contact us for shipping options. dusty@naborwines.com

Anybody know anything about these guys? Style, taste profile, etc?

Someone in another forum asked about my style. Here was my response.

My style is, I have no style. I usually have a plan based on how the fruit is developing on the vine but the fruit guides the way once in the winery. For example, our 2018 Grenache was extremely light and delicate in 2018 so we didn’t use any oak…all concrete with about 20% stem inclusion. We bottled that after 10 months because that was the style of the fruit. We also have Syrah’s that get completely destemmed and have 15% abv…some of our Cabs see all new oak…etc etc.

We try and make the wine in a style that best showcases the place and vintage…and we wind up with lots of different wine styles.

Winemaking influencers - Matt Dees, Jean Louis Chave, Nile Zacherle, Dave Potter, Alex Russan, Kat Gaffney, Paul Frankel, Jereme Castor + many more.

I would love to try these wines but I live in GA. Any chance you will ship here soon?

We can not ship to GA directly but we do have a shipping partner that can via UPS. The way it works is, when you order, it will not give you a shipping option. You complete the transaction and I will email you a shipping form for the shipping company. We will deliver your wines to the shipping company for free and they will ship the wines to you and bill you directly on your CC. It’s slightly more expensive than us shipping it but not too bad. And you only pay one shipping charge.

Dusty,

Are the prices shown inclusive of the discount, or will the discount be applied at checkout?

Those are retail prices. Discount is at checkout.

in for a Bolt to 6 pack, looking forward to enjoying these.
Dusty any idea when shipping will be? gracias

It’ll go out later today. You’ll get a tracking number in just a few minutes

Great folks making great wines. Purchase with confidence!!!

Thanks Larry!! Appreciate it…

Huge thanks to those that have ordered so far! This is great!

Hi all!
I’m Karin Langer, proprietor of the Bolt To brand, and Dusty’s partner. I’m happy to answer any questions.

:wave: :rabbit: :wine_glass:

These wines are some of, if not THE BEST value on offer today! Get some! Whether you want pop-and-pour gulpability or longing for a totally thought-provoking, get all the senses aroused sipper…they’ve got a wine for you: NSO, Bolt To, and Dusty Nabor should be in everyone’s cellar

Thanks for being here Karin!

Thanks so much Bobby…means a lot coming from you.

Can I pick up my Bolt To order in Westlake Village (I think that’s where you are… according to Facebook)? Also, do you do tastings at that location? That’s not too far from me.

We can schedule a pick up in Westlake Village because that’s where we live. But the winery has moved to Camarillo. Whatever works for you. We can get you the wines without shipping them. We can also deliver locally ourselves for free.

In for a case and asked for local pickup.

Love the customer service, my friend!!!