JB NEUFELD - WA CABERNET SAUVIGNON

We are JB Neufeld, a small winery with laser focus and serious passion. We focus solely on showcasing the best vineyards of Washington State’s Yakima Valley through one varietal, Cabernet Sauvignon.

We are offering our NOT YET released 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Designate Cabernet Sauvignon and our last few cases of the 2016 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon! You Berserkers will be the first and will get a screaming deal!

Thank you so much for checking out our offer! If you have ANY questions about our wines please don’t hesitate to ask as we will be answering them on this thread throughout the day. States we cannot ship to are listed at the bottom. Everyone who purchases will have their name entered to win a bottle of our not yet released 2016 Old Goat Reserve Cabernet, those details are below. You may purchase these wines by clicking here or by clicking on the SHOP tab on our website www.jbneufeld.com. You can also email: justin@jbneufeld.com or call 509.895.9979

OFFER 1
(3 Bottles)
2 bottles of 2016 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 1 bottle 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days: $151.06 BD11: $110

OFFER 2
(6 Bottles)
3 bottles of 2016 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 3 bottles of 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$275.14 BD11: $195

OFFER 3
(12 Bottles)
6 bottles of 2016 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 6 bottles of 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Other 364 days:$517.92 BD11: $355

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

JEB DUNNUCK
2016 Two Blondes - 90pts
2016 Yakima Valley - 91ptsCELLAR TRACKER
2016 Two Blondes - 92.5 pts
2015 Yakima Valley - 93 pts
OLD GOAT RAFFLE
Every order will be entered to win a bottle of our not yet released 2016 Old Goat Cabernet Sauvignon as follows:
Offer 1 – 1 chance to win
Offer 2 – 2 chances to win
Offer 3 – 4 chances to win

We CANNOT ship to: AL, AK, AR, DE, KY, MS, RI & UT

In for #2! One of my favorite pick ups from last year

And if you win the bottle of Old Goat then you’ll really be excited. Here’s the goat from 2014.

• 2014 JB Neufeld Cabernet Sauvignon Old Goat - USA, Washington, Columbia Valley, Yakima Valley (1/27/2019)
    Wow, this was paired up against a Schrader RBS and Dominus and there wasn’t a clear winner among the group. Impressive. Really beautiful wine which improved with 30 minutes of air, decant for best results. Ridiculous QPR

Posted from CellarTracker

In for #3 - this was one of my favorites from last year. Thanks, great deal

In for offer 2. looking forward to trying these out.

Justin, who do you use for shipping to Colorado? The address I use depends on the answer. Thanks!

In for offer 1

Thanks Rick! I ship with FedEx. Have you had my wines before?

Thanks for the kind words Brig! As always, you are too nice! I never saw your review when I was on cellar tracker the other day???

In for #1.

Thank you Matthew! Personally, I think you’ll be even happier with the 2016 and 2017 vintages

Thanks for giving them a shot! I love feedback, good and bad, so please let me know what you think of them! [cheers.gif]

Thanks for picking them up again AJ!!

No, I haven’t, but I will!

In for #1

I’m in for the case offer. Love these wines, really nice folk too.

In for a three pack. First time trying these for me.

In for #2 again this year. Justin, what are you thoughts on drinking window for these as well as the prior vintage? I have yet to open either one from last year.

Thanks Glenn!! Next time you’re in town I’d love to take you out for a coffee!

Thanks Tom! As for the drinking window thats always a tough call just cuz everyone has different tastes for when I wine is drinking its best. The 2015 Yakima will probably be shining in 5-7 years, but can definitely go longer. I just prefer most wines when they still have some nice bright fruit and have had time for everything to integrate. The 2016 Two Blondes will be around 4-6 years. These wines we are offering today would be great in 6-8 years on the Yakima and probably the same for the Two Blondes. Hope that helps and thanks again for the support!