A THING OF BEAUTY-***EXTENDING FREE SHIPPING*** Great Stuff for your Face (and Body! and Beard!)

Hello Beautiful Berserkers!

I am Linda Baehr, and I am proud to be participating in my first Berserker Day!
While I may be a newbie to the Berserker Day sale, I am NOT a newbie to Wine Berserkers! As one of the original members, I am familiar to many of you (although I haven’t posted in Wine Talk for quite a while).
I am a winemaker by training (Fresno State- Go Bulldogs!) and worked as a winemaker for many years. Now I am using my chemistry and microbiology skills and training in a new venture. About a year and a half ago, Shawnda Hansen (of Wine Check fame) came to me with an idea to create a line of skincare. She too has a passion for making potions, and with my science background, she knew I would be a perfect fit for this new adventure. Which was a bit of kismet, since I have always been interested in skincare. I was excited to say the least, and I took the idea and ran with it! I have been formulating products ever since, and I am pleased to say that the results have been amazing! I am even using my fermentation skills for two products so far, with more on the way- a Sake cream and a Kombucha toner.

So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce our products here!

Kombucha Tonic
After washing your face, your skin will be in a high pH state due to most soaps and cleansers. This toner not only will restore the pH balance of your skin, but it adds vital moisture, antioxidants, and nutrients to prepare your skin for the day!
Key Ingredients:
Kombucha Black Tea Ferment (tea is an anti-oxidant, the yeast and bacteria that power the fermentation add glycoproteins that feed the skin), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Lemon and Ginger Water Extract (antioxidant/astringent), Sodium PCA (emollient from sugar fermentation providing protein and humectant properties), Vegetable Glycerin (emollient), Thanakha Extract (astringent/skin soothing), Lactic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid for skin rejuvenation), Glucono Delta Lactone (fermented sugar emollient)
Coming Soon- Kombucha Gel Cream!
Six oz- $30

Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Use this on clean skin prior to moisturizing. Hyaluronic acid can hold 1,000 times its weight in water, so it has unsurpassed moisturizing ability! This water holding property will leave your skin hydrated and supple. Follow with moisturizer to seal in the hydration!
Key ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Rosehip Extract (vitamin C, minerals, vitamins), Vitamin C (antioxidant, skin brightening), Tetrapeptides, Dipeptides (protein building blocks- anti-aging), and Ceramide (helps maintain the lipid barrier of the skin- ceramides are the skin’s building blocks).
Please shake before using
1 oz- $40

Squalane and Vitamin C Cream
After using the serum, use this or any one of the other moisturizers in this pack to lock in the moisture! Squalane is a skin identical oil found in young skin that diminishes with age. This replenishes moisture without feeling greasy.
Key Ingredients:
Ecocert Squalane Oil, Mango Butter (emollient), Rosehip Oil (Vit. C), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Colloidal Oatmeal (emollient, skin soothing), Coconut Endosperm (high in protein, RNA growth factors), Vitamin C (antioxidant, skin brightening), Rosehip Extract(vitamin C, minerals, vitamins), Vitis vinifera Extract (antioxidant), Tripeptides, Dipeptides (protein building blocks- anti-aging), and Vitamin E (antioxidant).
1 oz- $45

Sake Bomb
Sake has been used for centuries in Japanese skin care. It is renowned for its anti-aging and skin brightening properties. Sake production is a twostep process in that the rice starch must be broken down into simple sugars prior to fermentation. The starch is broken down by Koji-kin, a mold which produces Kojic Acid. This acid is a very effective skin brightening agent. I make the sake filtrate in this product myself utilizing my winemaking skills and the very finest ingredients.
Key Ingredients:
Sake ferment filtrate (skin brightening, rich in rice protein, glycoprotein, kojic acid), Shea Butter (emollient), Tamanu Oil (emollient, proteins), Rice Bran Oil (emollient, proteins), Sake Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (flavonoids/antioxidants), Ginger Root Extract (antioxidant/collagen protecting), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Panthenol (Provitamin B5, skin soothing), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (amino acids, moisture binding), Vitamins C, E, B3, B5, and B6
1 oz- $60

The Ocean with Blue Tansy and Ocean Actives
Blue Tansy is an essential oil that is good for sensitive skin and blemishes. The ocean actives Antarcticine and Seacode are ferment filtrates/extracts of ocean bacteria that promote collagen and keratinocyte synthesis and provides antioxidant protection.
Key Ingredients:
Shea Butter (emollient), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (emollient, antioxidant, Vit. E), Apricot Oil (emollient), Blue Tansy (skin soothing), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Colloidal Oatmeal (emollient, skin soothing), Urea (humectant, exfoliation), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Vitamin C (antioxidant, skin brightening), Ferulic Acid (antioxidant, antiaging- works synergistically with Vit. C), Seacode, Antarcticine (promotes collagen and elastin production,), Sea Kelp Extract (nourishing vitamins and minerals), Dipeptides, Tripeptides (protein building blocks- ant-aging), and Vitamin E (antioxidant).
1 oz- $45

Brownie
Brownie is good for sensitive skin and is best used to spot treat those problem red or dry patches that pop up from time to time!
Key Ingredients:
Shea Butter (emollient), Sacha Inchi Oil (high in Omega 3,6, and 9), Green Coffee Extract (antioxidant), Cucumber Extract (skin soothing, softening), Licorice Root Extract (anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant), Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (Antioxidant), Willow Bark Extract (skin soothing), Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Colloidal Oatmeal (skin soothing, emollient), Urea (humectant, exfoliant), Silk Amino Acids (proteins), Cocoa Powder (antioxidant, blood flow stimulant), Panthenol (Provitamin B5).
1 oz- $40

Goat Yoga-urt Face
Goat Yoga-urt is loaded with protein. With ample supplies of goat milk, yogurt filtrate, and collagen. There is a lot for your skin to love, including ingredients to sooth sensitive skin!
Key Ingredients:
Shea Butter (emollient), Murumuru Butter (emollient, high in Vit, A & C), Yogurt Filtrate (proteins, fats, lactic acid), Colloidal Oatmeal (skin soothing, emollient), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (emollient), Goat Milk (protein, vitamins, minerals), Allantoin (derived from comfrey- anti-irritant, soothing), N-acetyl Glucosamine (anti-aging, maintains skin barrier), Collagen (anti-aging protein), Tripeptides, Dipeptides (protein building blocks, anti-aging), Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin B6
1 oz- $40

Goat Yoga-urt Body
Essentially the same formula as the “face” version- just a bit thinner for easy spreading on the large beautiful surface area of your skin. Way more “good stuff” than your average body lotion!
4 oz- $40

And for our hairy fellows
The beard oil that I have formulated will condition your beard without being heavy and oily. And it adds a bit of alluring shine. flirtysmile

We have three different fragrances:

Château Classique- A rich mixture of oils scented with Sweet Orange, Sandalwood oil, and Amber oil. Classic and timeless.

Sultan’s Blend- A spicy blend of Champaka, Fresh Ginger Oil, and Cinnamon Bark. Your harem will love it!

Cos d’Paradise- A tropical blend of Grapefruit, Lime, Coconut, Bergamot, and Tea Tree oils. You can be on the beach in the dead of winter!

Each 1oz bottle is only $16, or get the set of three for $45.

I am working on more fragrances as well. I would like to eventually make some fragrances to mimic or complement your cologne or aftershave so that the fragrances do not clash, so if you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know what you are interested it!

Berserker Day Special

Free Shipping on all orders shipping to the US, and a free lip balm with each order. This is a lip balm version of the Brownie moisturizer. Lots of soothing ingredients.
SO…

Since we are BRAND NEW (this is our first public offering), we do not yet have a website (coming soon!). I do have a Facebook business page at **A Thing of Beauty,**Redirecting.... So, if you would like to order, either PM me here, message me on the Facebook page, or email your orders to me at: lbaehrskin@gmail.com

Also…

I make all of the products myself, so please allow me a couple of weeks to manufacture your order!
Also, we do not yet have fancy printed bottles or other fancy packaging. But that will be coming soon!

I WILL BE EXTENDING THE FREE SHIPPING OFFER UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK- 1/31/20!!!

Would you post the url for your Facebook page?

Crap! I was going to add that yesterday but I forgot. Thanks Paul!

I bet peter C will love this stuff.

I was one of Linda’s early guinea pigs and I can vouch for her products. They are truly amazing and make your skin feel like a bazillion bucks.

they’re all amazing, but my faves are the serum, squalane, ocean and brownie. BROWNIE, it’s like a whipped dessert on your face. And all-of-a-sudden I’m a fan of the Sake-bomb because it works.

How much is a bazillion? [new-here.gif]

Funny, when I read that I thought ‘only Carrie can get away with a phrase like ‘a bazillion bucks’’

A bazillion is 10 gazillion…

I have no “harvest”, so I will never run out!

Although I am already radiant and beautiful, put me down for some Serum.

I know you are! Thank you! flirtysmile

Linda - any chance you could formulate a pre-shave oil?

Keep looking for the perfect one and not really liking any of them.

I’ll look into it! I am not familiar, but I will do some research. [cheers.gif]

What do you not like about the ones you have used?

I am in the process of formulating an oil serum (it should be ready soon), and it might work for pre-shave.

Email sent to gmail account with an order -
Thank you

Thank you David!

Hi Linda,

Put me down for the Serum, Squaline, Ocean, and I’ll try the Sake Bomb too! I’ll email you my cc# in the AM.

Thanks Christine! Can we do Paypal or Venmo? I’ll email you.

Thanks!