Repour's BD11 Offer: **Buy 2 10-Packs Get 1 Free**

It’s Repour’s first BerserkerDay, and we hope it’s the first of many! We’re excited to offer you a great deal on our 10-packs; shipping within the US is included.

When you buy 2 10-packs at $17.99 each, you will get one free. Use the link below, and the discount will be automatically applied when you add 3 10-packs to your cart. You can also use discount code Berserkers11 at checkout at repour.com. (If you run into any issues, please e-mail me at tom@repour.com.)

If you want to learn more, visit our website here: https://www.repour.com/. And if you are interested in setting up a wholesale account, you can get started here: https://www.repour.com/pages/retailers

Brian Freedman (writing for Forbes) had this to say in his recent article, “Tools to Help You Drink Better in the New Year”:

I test-drove Repour on bottles of red and white, ranging from inexpensive to pricier, and the results were the same: Several weeks could go by without the wine being oxidized. Pop in one of these stoppers and revisit the wine over the coming weeks. It’ll be there waiting for you in excellent condition.

Don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information. Thanks for taking a look at us, and happy shopping!

Tom

Perfect timing, I just pulled the foil on my last one yesterday!

boom! ordered!

How’s this work with Champagne?

Save some for me, folks, will get around to ordering soon

don’t think it’ll fit in a champagne hole, at least when i’ve looked it doesn’t

Ordered! Hopefully this reduces the need for me to “kill the bottle”. :smiley:

Ordered! These are great–go for it!

I didn’t see this in the preview yesterday. I was shutting everything down and came across this offer. Ordered! Thanks!

Ordered, thank you!

I almost missed this one. Thanks for the great deal.

Thanks for the support! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Tyler!

I missed this yesterday. Can you extend the offer, i missed this yesterday.

Timing’s everything; thank you!

Order in!!! Great deal, guys, thanks - glad I reached out those many months ago to get you on board!!!

Thanks, Todd. We’re glad to be part of the community!

Yes, the code is still active. Add 3 10-packs to your cart at repour.com and use code Berserkers11 at checkout. If you run into any issues, just let me know.

Repour works on sparkling wine and should fit in most bottles, but the stopper generally won’t stay in place because of the pressure. I’m working on a clamp to hold it in place and will let you know when we’re ready to go…hopefully this summer. Thanks for the support!

Thanks, Peter. We appreciate the support!