V Madrone BerserkerDay 50% OFF!

The history of the V Madrone estate is compounded in layers; rooted in historic tales of fierce Native American hunting grounds, wild west pioneers and the first woman vintner of California in 1886. It has changed hands over the course of 134 years to become a brewery, restaurant, inn, winery and saloon. Consulting Winemaker, Jean Hoefliger, is utilizing fruit from the V Madrone estate in St Helena, as well as some amazing ‘Old Vine’ Zinfandel and Petite Sirah sites that assist in preserving the history of Napa Valley.

For Berserker Day this year we are offering a 50% on the entire V Madrone collection of wines (including library). $1 Shipping on orders of 6 or more bottles. Visit www.vmadrone.com or email info@vmadrone.com to place orders.

Don’t miss out on this Beserker Day special!

The 2014 zin is out of stock. Nooooooooooo! That is a great wine.

I’m right there with you! Our 2015 is a little more extracted but still a killer wine, especially at $20!!

In for a couple

Hi Bob! What can we help you get? if you visit www.vmadrone.com you’ll see our berserker day pricing directly on our site!

Can’t get the $1 shipping to work.

Me neither

Hi Nate please e-mail us at info@vmadrone.com and I’ll get your order taken care of!

Hi slee! Please e-mail us at info@vmadrone.com and we will get you all taken care of! Thanks!

Arrived promptly and shipped with care. Looking forward to trying these!