AUCTIONS!!! Grand Cru Crü Preview at 11:15 PST, bidding opens at NOON

SAVE SOME MONEY!!!

Auctions will be available for a 15 minute, view-only preview to GCC members at 11:15 am PST, closing at 11:30, then launching for bids at noon Pacific

Because we don’t charge our participants to be in BerserkerDay, Auctions are the best way to keep the deals as good as they can possibly be for all of you, so please support the auctions…and this year the auctions are AMAZING! A BUNCH of ‘experiences’, versus just product offerings. Really exciting stuff

It’s 11:15!

Auctions are available for viewing NOW by GCC members - will close just before 11:30 - it’s view only at this point.

Auctions open publicly at 12 pm

Have fun!

I can’t see it! And Im Grand Cru Cru!

JF

It says I’m not authorized to view it :frowning:

Blank page, not authorized

Keep trying - I see some GCC members are in there

No luck for me after multiple tries.

JF

Says I’m not authorized…

Ah, I know the reason - try now!

(you guys are in the GCC group that can see WineBid search bar - I had to add permissions for both)

Hah! That’s what I get for that… :wink:

I was reviewing the auctions and then I got a message that said I was not authorized to view and now I’m locked out?

getting the same message

Was only a 15 minute preview.

Correct, as indicated above, only 15 minutes - I gave an extra few because of the GCC viewing issues, but it will launch at noon with bidding

Will there be an issue at noon with certain accounts needing permission, or does that issue go away since it becomes public?

I cNnot see them either

can’t see any of them either

The auction forum will be public, everyone will see it. It’s hidden right now, until launch at 12pmPT, 10 more minutes…

Auctions have CLOSED, forum LOCKED!

As soon as I figure everything out, I’ll be notifying winners/donors, and before I do so…

THANK YOU ALL FOR AN INCREDIBLE BERSERKERDAY!

Honestly, I felt this one might disappoint because last year I had all that PR going, the Forbes article, etc, but this year beat all those numbers! Hopefully there are now literally thousands of new winery/retailer/customer relationships that can continue to develop and blossom, connecting these small retailers and producers with happy customers!

Viva la BerserkerDay!