January 2015 Gononathon II - NYC

Any interest folks?

Would like to limit to 8 people.

Kim - 2006 VV, 2007 VV, 09 St Joe or 10 St Joe - as needed.
Salil -
Suzanne -
Diane -
Ramon -
Michel -
Gil -
Bryan -

In the wings…
Merrill -

interested depending on date.

I’m interested

I’m interested.

Interested, date-dependent.

Please add me to the list – also dependent on date.

Filling up fast.
For folks with crazy calendars, please throw out a few dates and we’ll see if we can accommodate all.

Any restaurant preferences?

I’m interested assuming the scheduling works out.

I have '09, 10, 11, St. Joseph. Would be willing to chip in for an older vintage (I think we considered this last time). 1/12 or 1/14 would work for me. (so would other dates, but I’m trying to plan a vacation and I know I will be around that week).

Might. Could. Maybe. I don’t know this stuff, but I have a 2011 Saint-Joseph. January is pretty open, except for the end of the month for BerserkerDay.

Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays are good for me. I have the 2009, 2011, and 2012.

Merrill - really?

Yes, really maybe. Depends on timing. Been a while since I was in NYC.

there doesn’t seem to be any older vintages available anymore.
Rather than drinking a bunch of recent releases do you want to open it up to include Allemand as well?

In January is better for me as well

More than open to the idea of broadening the theme to include Allemand Cornas…if it pleases the group…Sadly, I only started cellaring Allemand with the 07 vintage…

Kim - 2007 Gonon VV & 2007 Allemand Cornas Chaillot or 06 Gonon VV - whichever works best in the lineup!

Can you add me to the alternate list? I have 2010-2012 Gonon and 2006,7,and 9 Chaillot.

I am not going to be in NYC in January. Would have been fun to join in…

Ok folks…Time to revitalize this thread…

Let’s throw out a Friday night date and see how we do…

1/23?

I am most likely away on 1/23.
In January, I can do the 16th or 30th if you want Friday nights only

Ok…Lets throw out the 30th as a possible date…

30th is okay