OC Folks....I will see you soon

No actual offline, but wanted to introduce myself to the OC folks.

I know some of you down south, but have been part of a great group of Berserkers in LA for many years. My family and I are relocating to our new home down in Coto in a few months once our daughter finishes 4th grade, so looking forward to meeting some of the WB OC folks and pulling some corks together in the not so distant future.

Welcome to the OC, Eric! Look forward to meeting you!

Eric, I’ll keep an eye out for some gatherings to which I can invite you. Best wishes on the move. Feel free to contact me as well.

Hey Eric! We live in Coto too. Welcome to the area!

We’ll be waiting…

You all will love having Eric in the area. He drinks nothing but the best wines, top shelf Bourbon, Scotch and Tequila and smokes Cuban cigars. [tease.gif]
PS. He is also an Eagles fan.

Eric, are you going to Falltacular and/or the pre Falltacular dinner? It would be great to make your acquaintance at one of those events.

Unfortunately I will not be attending the event this year, but have heard from many how amazing it is and look forward to it next year for sure. Lots of moving pieces in the short term, but I’m game for some wine dinners and as Stoneking said, I have a fairly deep Whiskey collection that I’m happy to pour at any time for friends.

Oh, and yes, from Philly and die hard Eagles fan. Went to SB LII and had an incredible experience!

See you all soon!

I TRY REALLY HARD NOT TO HOLD THE EAGLES THING AGAINST HIM…

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coming from a Chargers Season Ticket holder. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to Coto Eric! And Sean, I didn’t even know you lived here! I guess I need to get out more. We need a Coto get together for the OC crew.

Ha, Dennis, I didn’t know you were in Coto either. Anyone else lurking out there? :slight_smile:

Went to the club this weekend while down there and appears that corkage is $20, but Sat nights are free with no bottle limit. Would love to get together at some point for a dinner and pull some corks with you fine gentlemen.

Yeah, sounds great. I can see the clubhouse from my back yard, so I can get there quickly :slight_smile:

Eric, welcome as well from me. We have a warm, friendly set of WBers down here, many have posted already. Several of us live quite close to Coto, and some golf, as do I.

When you are ready to meet and set an event into motion, I’d like to attend if I am available. Also, we have other events we do down this way so you are welcome to come onto into those, too.

Thanks Frank! Looking forward to meeting everyone and showing off my horrific golf game as well!

A Coto gathering sounds great! flirtysmile

So Eric, you don’t move down until after the school year ends?

Some of us live in San Clemente :slight_smile:

Isn’t that tecnically San Diego? :smiley: