Last Minute: Offline, NYC, June 13

I’m visiting NY from San Francisco next week, and all of a sudden have a free evening. I know it’s pretty late to post, but I’m hoping a few of the NY Wine Berserker crew can join me for dinner on Wednesday June 13.

I’ve made a reservation for 8 people at:

Northsquare Restaurant
103 Waverly
Time: 7 pm

And confirmed that they’re happy to open as many bottles as we bring.

I’m bringing a 1986 Pichon Lalande to get things started, and likely at least one other interesting bottle! Theme otherwise is – anything you feel like sharing :slight_smile:. Please join me!

Update: Looks like we have a quorum. I checked with the restaurant and they can add in another 2-top to take us to 8.

Me
Victor
Dan
Jay
Brent (just eating :wink: )
Kaitlyn + 1
Diane

Waitlist: Derek and Thomas

I’m just back from New Orleans the night before, but what the heck. I’m in.

Wine to be determined.

Sounds good. I made the mistake of visiting winebid this week and need to open some bottles if I’m to avoid being thrown off the Inventory Reduction thread at the end of the month.

Any preference between older Bordeaux, older CA Cab, and middle aged Burgundy?
And maybe also a 375 of Sauternes?

I could eat…

No strong preference among those for me. All great choices!

My cellar isn’t as old and deep as many people on the board, but I will be allowed back after dinner. [wink.gif] Reference is to the what do you bring to an offline thread. Short and sweet doesn’t mean disappointing.

Im in. Please put me down for two people.

Wines TBD.

So long as it isn’t a reference to the Offline Etiquette thread. Proper offline etiquette is to never refer to that thread. [stirthepothal.gif]

[whistle.gif] [winner.gif]

Hi Rich, let me know if you might have room for one more. I should be in town next week.

I’d love to join you if there’s room.

Tom

I’ll bring a 2011 schrader Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard .

Derek & Thomas -

I’m waiting to hear about space from the restaurant. Will let you know when I hear.

We are bringing: Pierre Paillard Extra Brut Bouzy Grand Cru Les Parcelles XII NV and Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino 2009

I think I’ll go with the 2001 Fourrier CM Gruenchers. I’ve been having good luck with 2001s recently so I hope this will continue the streak. Also a 375 of 2001 Rieussec.

I’ll have to dig out a red or white tonight, and I’m bringing a little experiment for Jay.

Any more space? If yes, I’m in.

I will be there. Thank you.

Post 1 updated. We are 8. If anybody can’t make it please let me know as we have a couple of folks on a waitlist.

I have a 1988 Pichon Lalande I am planning to bring.