Berns - Sunday January 6

Anyone keen to fell lumber at Berns on Sunday January 6, 2019 ?

My reservation is confirmed. It’s certain there are more bottles to drink than even my capacity. Any beserkers in the area on Sunday, January 6 ?

I have been meaning to make a pilgrimage. I have the miles and an aunt in the area I haven’t seen in decades.

Happy to share some bottles with beserkers on Jan 6.

My wife and I may be able to join you, though we’ll need to find someone to watch our kiddo (3 months old currently). What time is your reservation? Feel free to DM me. Also know quite a few other wine lovers in Tampa who may be game.

PM sent

I am curious about something. Bern’s is unique and you spend $5k or $100. If you plan an offline there, how do you deal with different budgets?

Mark, we used to have dinners there for usually around 8 to 10 people. It would usually be two nights but some stayed for a third night. We simply would set a max per person for each night. The people I went with were all pretty much in the same thinking of how much to spend. Over the years, the amount spent per night kept dropping as there just wasn’t the same caliber of wines left as when we first started going. The last few times I spent less for both nights than I would spend for one night there.