Ad Hoc Los Angeles Offline - Monday March 2, 7pm

Following Tre Bicchieri, Sarah and I, and quite possibly Gregg Greenbaum, (maybe Paul Lin?) will be doing an impromptu Offline, likely some wood-fired pizza or something equally thrifty, delicious, and in the theme of Italian wines we just devoured.

Other LA-area members are invited to attend - let us know if you are interested and I’ll work out a way to call or email you all when at the event, when Sarah tells us where we are going.

OH! OH! So it’s up to ME!!!?

PRESSURE! [dash1.gif]

I’m just setting you up for a bucket of fail.

I’m in. Fritto Misto is in SM. We can carry on the Italian theme and corkage is $2.

On that note, we shall dine at

I’m in. [berserker.gif]

It’ll be after work so prolly around 7:30 or 8. You can start without me! [cheers.gif]

WTF?

He prolly means he prolly can’t be there until after work which is prolly around 7:30 or 8. [bye2.gif]

HAHAHA…

That’s exactly what I meant.

We’ll prolly not see Cris there because he prolly has too many Offlines planned already. Prolly.

who’s bringing a camera? Hey Sarah, are you able to swipe a bottle or two of what is leftover from the table where you are pouring?

PROLLY

/obligatory

So I’ll prolly bring another Italian wine (other than the ones I am handing over to you, Todd.) Or maybe an American sangiovese to do a comparison. Don’t know yet.

That’s an oxymoron.

Are we agreed on Fritto Misto? I can make a resv for 7:15. It’s only a few blocks away on 6th and Colorado. Looks like we are 4. I’ll make it for 6 just in case.

Fritto Misto looks good, looks cheap. Win-win.

You really need reservations?

a few westsiders are joinin.

Frito Misto
601 Colorado Ave
310-458-2829
7:30

Gregg - Wetrock says Fritto Misto is closed on Mondays…

Wetpebble should stick to Moaderatin’. I called them yesterday and made a resv.

Here’s the website: http://www.usmenuguide.com/frittomisto.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw that on their site, too, which is why I got confused.

BTW, Tre Bicchieri is so disorganized that none of the tickets have been received yet. They sent them from NY on Feb 24th, and nobody has received either public or trade tickets of those that I know are going, plus, they won’t let anybody in without a ticket IN HAND. I better hope they come in the mail today.

Would seem perhaps quintessential Italian to think of sending tickets (that are REQUIRED for entry) 6 days (only 4 of which are business days) before the actual event…

So what are we doing if no tix?

no clue - leave it to the Italians to be efficient…

Let’s just hope that they come in the mail today.