ASAP Chicago White Burgundy Bonanza Offline

So… Yesterday I got a touch carried away with the end-of-bin clearance sales that have hit Binny’s in full force. In total, I was able to purchase over 4 cases of white Burgundy at liquidation pricing. With my storage locker currently stuffed to the gills, I now have more wine than I’d like to deal with. Seeing as how the easy way to solve this problem is drinking through a bunch of these, I figured an “emergency” offline is in order. Essentially, I’m looking to supply all the wines and we can split the cost of what we drink through. I could probably host at my apartment and cook a bunch of seafood (I cook 5-6 nights a week). Here’s a list of the wines I’d like to open with prices:

*Please note I would have to add 11% sales tax to cover my costs. Also, any bottles that are shot or ox’d will not add to the total.

2014 Château-Fuisse Tete de Cru Pouilly-Fuisse $16.97 (2 btls)
2013 Chateau de la Maltroye Chassagne-Montrachet $24.97 (3 btls)
2013 Domaine Demougeot Meursault $21.97 (1+ case)
2012 Domaine Michel Niellon Chassagne-Montrachet Clos St. Jean 1er Cru $49.97 (1 btl)
2015 Domaine Eric Forest Ame Pouilly-Fuisse $15.97 (2 cases)
2015 Vincent Dureuil-Janthial Bourgogne Aligote $9.97 (1+ case)
2015 Raymond Dupont-Fahn Auxey-Duresses Les Vireux $14.97 (4 btls)
2012 Etienne Sauzet Puligny-Montrachet La Garenne 1er Cru $59.97 (2 btls)
2013 Jean-Marie Bouzereau Meursault Les Narvaux $34.97 (3 btls)
2015 Domaine Michel Niellon Bourgogne Blanc $21.97 (3 btls)
2013 Guy Amiot Chassagne-Montrachet Les Vergers 1er Cru $44.97 (1+ case)

Essentially, we would just tally up what we drink through and split the costs evenly. Feel free to respond through the thread or PM me. Again, I’m in desperate need of clearing storage space, so I’m only looking to drink through the wines on my list.

[cheers.gif]

Would attending this event at your apartment secure a guaranteed viewing of the infamous toilet?!

if so i think you can sell tickets to this event…
:wink:

Man, I miss ol’ Thunderbucket. [cry.gif]
The new place has two fancy Kohler toilets. flirtysmile

Just added four more bottles to the lineup:

2012 Etienne Sauzet Puligny-Montrachet La Garenne 1er Cru $59.97 (2 btls)
2013 Jean-Marie Bouzereau Meursault Les Narvaux $34.97 (3 btls)
2015 Michel Niellon Bourgogne Blanc $21.97 (3 btls)
2013 Guy Amiot Chassagne-Montrachet Les Vergers 1er Cru $44.97 (1+ case)

burgundy definitely seems dead at retail at Binny’s… smh

I will be in Chicago from 2 to 5 May, and Boston until 9 May, coming over from Europe. If you organize something in that period, happy to join - I am accompanying my wife in Chicago who is participating in an alumni event at the UoC down south, and I am not planning on participating in every single event with her.

pm sent