Arcadian tasting - 3/8/2019 @ Everson Royce in Pasadena

Joe davis is pouring at Everson Royce from 5-8pm this coming friday.

Gonna head over at 5pm and taste through what he’s pouring (I think it’s $15?) as well as open a bit of wine myself to share with everyone (definitely some older Arcadian!). Who knows what will be in my bag of goodies at our “Friday nights at Everson Royce Brown Bag Party”.

Come on by to hang!

Thanks! I will have to pass this round but definitely interested in future tastings, events and OLs in LA area.

I was planning on grabbing dinner in the area later tonight. I’ll try to swing on by to meet y’all and taste Arcadian for the first time!

I think I missed the boat…just saw this now!

Damn, I didn’t see this either. Got done with work early, wife out of town, and sat on my ass last night.

I have a three-pack of Arcadian mags (03,04,05) that a few of us got with the idea of an Arcadian offline. Will have to open it up to some other Arcadians and do that this year.

Great meeting you brian! We will keep in touch!

It was packed at the store. We usually go every other Friday to hang out and pop bottles. This Friday was definitely the busiest I’ve ever Seen.

Great time seeing joe

It was a pleasure meeting you all! Thanks again for the hospitality [cheers.gif]