Pacific Wine & Food Classic - anyone else going? (Aug 17-18, Newport Beach)

I’m headed to the Pacific Wine and Food Classic with Jen and her dad (because he’s in town - he’d love this) - anyone else going? Get the VIP tickets before May 1 (Early Bird pricing) so you can have the one hour before the ‘general admission’ folks descend upon the tables of wine. Let me know if I should look for you there. I’ll try to do some ‘tasting’ the first hour, then just enjoy the rest of the event as the crowds expand.

Newport Beach, Calif. – Apr. 3, 2019 – Pacific Wine and Food Classic is pleased to announce that early bird tickets are now on sale for the third annual festival at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort taking place on Saturday, August 17 and Sunday, August 18, 2019.

The world-class culinary event celebrates summer and the bounty of Southern California while putting a spotlight on one of the most exciting and fastest growing food scenes in the United States. Recently named one of USA Today’s 10Best Food Festivals in the nation for 2019, the stars of the event are Southern California’s top, local chefs who give their time, talent and resources to make this event possible.

“As a third-year event, we’re honored and humbled to be included on USA Today’s 10Best list among the nation’s most prestigious events including the Aspen Food & Wine Classic,” says Pamela Waitt, President of OC Restaurant Association and founder of Pacific Wine and Food Classic. “While most food and wine events focus on Food Network celebrity chefs, it’s always been our main objective to spotlight the incredible chefs, mixologists and winemakers in our Orange County backyard.”

With a phenomenal line-up of more than 60 restaurants in participation, Pacific Wine and Food Classic is thrilled to highlight the return of many favorites including Cambalache presenting a beautiful, oversized paella dish, Villa Roma showcasing their famous empanadas, and Miss Donuts with a delicious assortment of delectable desserts. Additional favorite returning restaurants include Olea, Farmhouse at Roger’s Gardens, Mixed Bakery, Five Crowns & SideDoor, Filomena’s Italian Kitchen & Market and Newport Dunes’ own waterfront restaurant, Back Bay Bistro. The classic is thrilled to welcome many first-time participants to the event, including Bosscat Kitchen and Libations, Descanso Restaurant, Toast Kitchen & Bakery, Sushi Roku and The Blind Rabbit.

Offering over 100 taste experiences, Pacific Wine & Food Classic invites culinary enthusiasts to spread out and enjoy the soft sand and sweet ocean breeze in the idyllic waterfront setting of Newport Dunes.

Early Bird tickets are available through May 1, 2019. Single-day, Early Bird tickets are $99 for General Admission and $139 for VIP Admission. VIP tickets include one-hour early admission at 1 p.m. and access to the Grassy VIP Gazebo Courtyard featuring a spectacular view of the bay and several exclusive bites and cocktail offerings. VIP tickets are extremely limited. The Pacific Wine & Food Classic is limited to guests ages 21 and over.

For more information on the Pacific Wine and Food Classic and to purchase tickets, please visit pacificwineandfood.com.

What day do you plan to attend?

I believe Saturday…

Nope, but if Jay goes, maybe.

neener

Anybody else headed that way? If so, come find me.