Poll: When should we hold Berserkerfest 10.3? Metlife Stadium, New Jersey.

Vote for up to two dates

• 9/8/19 - Buffalo Bills - 1pm
  • 9/16/19 - Cleveland Browns - 8:15 pm MONDAY NIGHT!
  • 10/13/19 - Dallas Cowboys - 4:25 Sunday Prime Time (may start as early as 12:30 pm)
  • 10/21/19 - The Superbowl champion (ugh) Bill Belicheat Patriots - 8:15 pm Monday night
  • 11/10/19 - The New Jersey Giants - 1pm
  • 11/24/19 - The Las Vegas Raiders - 1 pm
  • 12/8/19 - Squish the Fish Dolphins - 1pm. This tailgate will feature food from the sea and white wine, but red meat and red wine will be available
  • 12/22/19 - The Pittsburgh Leveon-less Steelers featuring Ben Rapistberger - 1pm

0 voters

Too many of you have trouble organizing matching socks in the morning, but someone has to keep the ball rolling. Please provide TWO choices in the accompanying poll. This year, there are no duds, like home games against the Jaguars or the Titans. Ok, maybe a home game against the Bills is a dud, BUT they are, after all, the best football team in New York.

The event will start approximately 3 hours before game time, in the parking lot. Should be near Parking Stanchion G3, but more about that once we select a game. The admission requirement is the same as BF 10.2. One really good bottle of wine that you want to share. We provide food. We normally cook for an hour while eating charcuterie and cheese and drinking good wine, then eat cooked food for 90 minutes and drink more good wine, 15 minute clean up lubricated with more good wine, and then go to the game. Stems? Within reason, I will bring one stem per person. I usually bring Os, because they are less likely to tip over in the wind and I can get them at Home Goods cheap, so breakage is not so horrible. You may bring charcuterie or steaks to grill - the term steak defined broadly to include tuna for searing, marinated boneless leg of lamb, pork tenderloin, etc. You get the drift, but it’s optional.

Yes, this is the internationally famous wine tailgate featured in the Wall Street Journal.

One of you has a close relationship with a particular Jets VIP (who liked my Cayuse) to remain nameless, He is welcome to attend anonymously if he wants, wearing a disguise. ALSO - if any of you has a connection to Nick Mangold, he was featured in a Wine Spectator article years ago as a wine collector. You can invite him too.

PS - we should be at all games, and you are welcome to join us at any of them, BUT this is the piece de resistance for the season.

I voted for the Raiders (cough cough) with a second choice of Dallas.

I am shocked that you voted for the team from Las Vegas.

As a lifelong Browns fan (meaning only since they drafted former Sooner QB Baker Mayfield) I may travel to that game.

Debating at NYJ or at San Fran.

The wine selection in New York is better. :slight_smile: We appreciate wine from all regions and all they drink in San Francisco is French wine.

How the hell did the Jets get so many prime time games?!? :wink:

Cowboys at 4:25, would attend the tail gate

I’ll come to whatever but would rather see the Pats!

AFTER consultation with my nephews, who are regular attendees and who will assist in the cooking along with my brother in law, we are leaning towards America’s Team (Da Cowboys) because it is a late afternoon game in the Fall when the weather should be great and it’s the day before many people will have a day off (Columbus Day). BUT there’s still plenty of time to cast your ballot.