San Francisco on the bay Sunday June 30 3:30 pm

The usual place and format. Bring any wine that is not overoaked and cynically made. PM for details. New people welcome. Cost is $20 per person “corkage” but it’s for the staff. Food optional, averages $20 total. Free parking.

I’ve been told it’s Pride Day parade day so I’m avoiding Van Ness traffic, and taking 19th Ave to the Marina either by taking the last exit South of the Golden Gate Bridge, or my favorite, 19th to California to Arguello past the beautiful overlook through the Presidio to Halleck to Mason Street. I love that drive.

Laura and I should be in!

It’ll be a game day decision. I’ll be at the Ridge Parrillada the previous day. We’ll see how I feel on Sunday. [drinkers.gif]

Sounds great…count me in.

Not sure what the “usual place and format” mean. GPS co-ordinates and double secret handshake to enter? Guess wine color? Noobs hazing?

We may be able to make it.

In for two!

Hi George,

My wife and I would love to attend if possible. We’re relatively new to offsite tastings, but would love to get involved with the SF Bay Area wine community and meet some fellow Berserkers. Is there a theme or more broadly a preference for wines?

Sláinte,
Jordan Sullivan

Love to have you both Jordan. This time no theme.

Should we call you lush, wimp or both? neener

Yes~

Yes you’re attending? Great! Need directions?

What are people bringing?

No wine theme. Whatever YOU want to drink and share. Appetizers are nice.

I’m bringing some New World wine and Old World wine. Some white, and some red. Some older wine, some newer wine.

In other words, I bottled last event’s dump bucket.

OK OK Andy, I am bringing:

2006 Dominique Laurent Clos de la Roche Vielles Vignes Intra Muros

1993 Dominique Laurent Nuits St Georges Les Vaucrains

1999 Henri Perrot-Minot La Combe d’Orveau Premier Cru (not the village parcel where Anne Gros is…this is from the Premier Cru parcel on top of Musigny – excited to try this, though might be way too young and oaky right now)

1999 Tempier Bandol La Tourtine

2002 Hobbs Shiraz (not Paul Hobbs…this is the tiny parcel near Three Rivers; made by Chris Ringland)

1993 Seppelt Reserve Bin Cabernet Sauvignon (either the best or the worst $15 Cabernet available – let’s find out!)

1998 Dutschke Oscar Semmler Shiraz

1989 Leonetti Seven Hills Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve

From the meticulous Sonoma Coast vineyard created and grown by our group’s own Pete and Barbara Marsh:

2003 Radio-Coteau Marsh Pinot Noir

Awesome, no need to bring anything then! champagne.gif

Airag Dornogovi Province, Mongolia - bottled last week, still fresh.

Thanks George,
I’ve got the directions, although now that I look at your post I do wonder about the time. I think it’s usually around 3PM, no?

Leonard arrive between 3:30 and 4:15

O positive?