Rhys Tasting @ My House--Saturday, 1/11 in the afternoon

We are going to do another Rhys event at my place. We’re going to go smaller this time, just 8 chairs. We need about 4 more people to fill the table and then we can start to figure out the theme/vintage(s). We will do the wines blind, with some discussion about the wines as we go. We’ll also do some food, maybe grill here or cater…we can figure that out, too.

If you want to be in one of the remaining chairs, just reply here. I need firm commitments, please.

Attending:

Me
Cris Whetstone
Bryan Cottriel

Thanks a lot.

I would love to get in on this and I have plenty of supply, but it’s all 2015+.

Maybe I can schmooze my way in with a Bearwallow BdB :slight_smile:

Bob, happy to have you for the event and to meet you, too. Please PM me your email address, as this is the channel I’ll be using to send info.

We’ll set the theme soon, once I can fill the table.

Not sure when the BdB ships. I’ll check with Jeff @ Rhys to see if he has set a date yet. I’d like to see that included in the event.

I’d love to attend but will unfortunately be traveling at that time. Hopefully I’ll make it to something similar in the future!

Joe, thanks a lot for looking at your schedule and unfortunately not being able to make it, hope to meet you in the future at some point.

In the meantime, we have two additional chairs filled which are being aken by Brian Loring as well as Don Krotee. That leaves us three additional chairs before we hit our max of 8, so if any of you were reading this post and are interested in attending, please reply or send me a private message and we can talk about it. Thanks a lot.

Holy Bolly, that was a great afternoon. Thank you many times over, Frank.
Great to meet new friends, catch up with a few old, and have some not-too-bad wines :wink:
Now, I’m supposed to open something that will please both me and Mrs. (?). very funny. Ha ha.