NYC: Interest Check: CA/OR Feb/Mar 2020

Drop me a line if California/Oregon (and even WA) Pinots/Chardonnay and other wines Cabs, Rhône’s are of interest to you as a offline. I have some aged bottles and am thinking of organizing tastings if there is interest. I suspect that there may not be… Please send a PM if you are interested and will organize if there is sufficient interest.

It would be pretty infrequent. Focus on pairing wines with food.

I have plenty of California red wine in my cellar. The range is 2007 - 2017. Dare I say some of them are good enough to share.

Yes you may dare say it. All of them certainly are good enough to share, as I enjoy many of the same producers. ymmv.

I am interested. Tom

I am in Julie even though there is a person attending you event that has issues with me. I will not let his attendance phase me in the least although I have been banned from his event. Read the Offline Curmudgeon thread about all the New Yorkers who bitch that there are no good offlines anymore. What a comical gang of miserable New Yorkers ! The flip side is you will also see some kind words from the many folks in the city that know me quite well .

They epitomize the scene from Ghostbusters 2 where the Mayor says "It is every New Yorkers god give right to be miserable and to give crap to everyone around them, If you have never seen It my former friend go see it and see how true it rings. They did a survey in the movie and found there are 3 Million Miserable people in the tri state area. I oughta know I go to NY every month and arrange offlines with this crowd. No worries I have my solid group who are in the small minority of the folks living in the city. I know dozens of folks in the city and am friendly with many and have had many attend my events. but I obviously do not fit in with their tribal xenophobic elitist society, Who cares they all drink new world wines and I prefer old.

Dan if you would like to apologize for banning me and reserve me MY USUAL SPOT I would be happy to NOT CONVINCE my good friend Julie and member of MY GROUP that is closed, to BAN you . Your call sir … I prefer peace but if you want war let’s go at it. You think a retired salesman is afraid NOPE. I was a top 5% salesman in the car business you sold toys ? Dan I have always been kind to you and last year I brought an Ultramarine valued at $200 secoindary market. Why because its just fermenteded grape juice , I had plenty of it and nobody at the table had tried it before. Wine is about sharing. Lets have that be a lesson in this season of GIVING ! AMEN

Date dependent, Julie I would be interested. Just ignore the 1000 pound elephant in the room.

Victor, why don’t you set a date for all the gobby combatants to engage each other and sell tickets like you promised? You could have side betting and a table (like a March Madness chart), so you’d have yourself a nice little bunce.

Wrong thread…curmudgeon…

How wonderful to hear from you Mike ! My very favorite miserable New Yorker. Let’s play our favorite game. How about we blindfold you and have you run blindfolded full speed across 5th avenue without getting clipped by a Medallion Cab. You make it I buy you a bottle of Macdonald if not oh well you die ?? Why don’t you get the hell off of my thread as all you are is a sorry ass little big mouthed punk who thinks he is hot sh*t. Is that as nasty as some of the crap you were throwing around you pitiful little girl. Now stop crying and run to mommy so she can change you diapers

I am out never mind I have no interest in dining with the punk who was a no show years ago in Wilton {stuck in TRAFFIC ? } and now has the cojones to kick me off DiFara’s list because he stood up for punk ass troublemaker MIKE REFF and the arrogant Prick Pobega who Had the VERY BESTEST OFFLINES EVER boring they drank cabs for 4 years running yawn… Hello Burgundy is what all rods lead to what our gang drinks next week the label chasing elitists that we are.

Thread is locked. Going to clean this thread up later but it’s not getting unlocked.

Jonathan you’re getting a time out whenever i get around to it since it’s Christmas eve. This is really out of control.