SF Marina Sunday afternoon Jan. 26

Same as always:

Golden Gate Yacht Club, One Yacht Road
3:15 PM Sunday January 26
Very informal
No wine theme at all, any grape or country, except no wines that are both very young and very oaky

Please bring friends but don’t bring friends of friends and please RSVP for all by noon that day

Bring a bottle and $20 per person cash goes to the staff. Food optional

Looking forward to it!

On my calendar. Will confirm Later

We are up to about ten people so far so it’s a definite go.

I’m in. Look forward to seeing everyone!

See you then Erin!

Everett you must confirm before the event is over . Strict rules

Is the cab franc bottled?

Yes, the 2017 CF is (the 18 will be bottled in May). I was thinking of bringing my 17 Cuvee Voile Chardonnay (and a non-Ladd wine or two, of course)…I could bring the CF instead (or both, tho what would I bring next time?), whatever your preference works for me! In any case, should be an excellent event.

Wait, isn’t the usual “Here are my notes from 5 days ago” proper confirmation anymore?

Haven’t seen Everett for a good while, this shindig sounds tempting, long drive and all. Tasted both of Eric’s newly released CF and Chard voile, excellent wines, and may be another reason to fight traffic and rain. Decisions, decisions…

C’mon Greg, rally!! Haha would be great to see ya

Rob don’t forget the blazer and tie. Not.

Depends on what the weather and roads look like tomorrow. May try, though its a long drive from Sac. Have the tux ready and pressed, though, per George.

George, Arlene and I will be there! Will bring 2 bottles and $40!
Yes, Greg P would be great to see what you’re up to these days! Been a while. Old time reunion champagne.gif

Everett

Everett excellent. Greg I’d love to try your pinots next to the two California’s I’m bringing (plus some Burgs, I have hopes for Bouchard 1999 Reignots. But that was before Bouchard improved).

Looking forward to seeing you both!

I’m bringing a 98 Vieux Donjon and a 2013 Arnot Roberts Que Syrah. George were you at the Que Vineyards in the early 2000’s when Al Rago still owned the vineyard. I forget who organized it but I think Alan Roth was there as well as Ken Zinns too.

George, Do we need to bring our own glasses as well or will they be provided?

They have mediocre glasses. Not horrible.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll bring my 6 winegroup tasting glasses and my spit cup [cheers.gif]