Pinot Noir table for October 16 Berserkerfest at PDH in NYC

Link to the master thread > NYC Fall 2021 - Peking Duck House 10/16 5PM - Event Planner - Online or Offline - WineBerserkers

This table is for Pinot Noir from CA/OR/France. Young and old wines are welcome.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

FYI, the theme has been revised.

So far:

Dan
David
Chris
Isabelle
Henrik L

Updated list. Bring glasses.

Dan, are you doing this one or the Cali Cab table? Can do either or Other Rhône’s

I’m doing the Pinot table. I’ll let someone else do the Cali Cabs.

You have honorary California rights by now :slight_smile: For goodness sake spell it California. The other place is a in Colombia. It is akin to saying 'Frisco or San Fran.

I thought about it before I typed. As a proud New Yorker, and after 40 - 50 trips to the city by the Bay, it will always be San Fran to me.
Shall I save you a seat? [whistle.gif]

As luck would have it I will be in LA that day. Unavoidable commitments otherwise I would pop over to join. Will be in San Francisco a couple days later. Just a week in and out altogether.

As for the city name, non-locals are allowed to say San Fran, Frisco etc. It helps those of us from the Bay Area us identify you easily. Don’t worry we still love you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about the City by the Bay, or Bay Area… does that count!!! [snort.gif]

Full marks, yes! champagne.gif

Even better is just “the City”.

Dan, let me know of you drop the CDP aspect and do Purely Pinot. Then count me on it.
cheerios

1 Like

Mike Pobega, so noted. Right now we’re sitting at the Pinot Noir table.

I’m on the wait list for the AFWE table but might as well secure a seat where there is room and remove my name from there. Would love to join this table.

1 Like

I don’t think LL Cool J was talking bout Colombia

Exactly. Common for non-Californians like him to use this nomenclature. What is concerning though is some actual Californians going mass media and using that terminology. For the vast majority of us though, not going to happen.

1 Like

Add me + 1

So noted. Welcome.

Now I wish I were coming, if only to host a CdP table. Starting with copious quantities of aged Bois de Boursan :slight_smile:

Would like a spot at the pinot table? No pinotage or port— promise!

Your chair is secure.

Glad to join this table

1 Like

Please add me to the Pinot Noir table. Thanks.

Are we allowed to sit at more than one table? [cheers.gif]