Tasting Group Philadelphia

Want to form tasting group in Philadelphia.

Hi AJ - congrats on your first post! What kinds of wines do you like? Might be helpful to get a sense of what you have in mind.

1 Like

Welcome AJ. Agree that interest would be helpful (or just general learning/tasting is fine too!). I’m in Bucks County and certainly interested in getting some tastings together locally as this year progresses.

Is it really a first post if it’s not a complete sentence? [berserker.gif]

I’m located in Wilkes Barre/Scranton, but am willing to make the trek down the Northeast Extension for good wine & food

[pwn.gif]

1 Like

I’m west of the city but it’s an easy Uber ride in for me. I’d be game to pop bottles.

1 Like

OT: Man I miss going to Blackfish every week!

You make me laugh, Kevin :slight_smile:

A.J. and others–I haven’t posted yet, but I will be soon—after 4.5 years away, I will at last be in Philly for at least April 30, possibly also April 29. I would love to get something organized if we can. I will be reaching out to some other Philly-based 'philes to connect as well.

2 Likes

I’m outside Philly and have been looking for a group. I’m mostly Rhone/Burg if anyone is interested.

I’m about an hour west of Philly and interested in joining any Philly area tastings.
Been savoring Oregon Pinots and Chardonnays lately but a pretty wide range of wines appeal to me.