Mike on Tour (at last!) -- May 3 at Il Violino--Sang and SuperTuscan

I’ve edited this now to focus in on dinner on the 3rd. Please see Margie’s organizing post below.

A bientot

Mike

I would love to get together again. Some of those days work (especially 5/3); some do not (it’s my wife’s birthday and my NJ wine group’s annual dinner). I will try to keep an eye on this, but please email me if I don’t respond.

I’m in. May 4th works best for me.

dh

edited for date change.

I’d love to join any ‘open’ events that you put together. Thanks, Tom

Would be great to meet you Mike. As of now available most of those days

Ditto, except May 2 for me.

at the moment all four work for me

Mike,
Do you have any objection for a noon day lunch wine event. Don’t want to get too sloshy but something similar to Dim Sum that we did years back would be enticing.

I cannot attend those evenings, child in tow…

Mike R

I have zero objection, Mike—in fact that is in some hoped-for plans, though we’d be looking at the 3rd or 4th for something like that, I think. Jay, glad you are available–really want to catch up and somehow had lost your email address. I will continue to reach out to people and then try to start setting up some “splinter threads” for each day. Any help in organizing/booking locations would be hugely appreciated.

4.5 years for some of you. Waaay too long away. Can hardly wait

Mike

Mike, good to hear your coming to nyc. Happy to try and join you while you are in town. Would be good to finally meet you.

I’m happy to organize a dinner for Monday, May 2 if you like.

Updated > May 2 or May 4 works best for me. I have out of town friends coming in on May 3. [swoon.gif]

May 2 would be awesome, Jay. I’ll start a splinter thread tomorrow on that if that’s OK. Thanks all for responding

Mike

i am boosted and post-covid; if i’m ever to attend another wine tasting, the time is now, pls count me in.

best,

May 2 looks open for me.

Thanks for organizing Jay. Looking forward to meeting you Mike.

From this thread we have the following for May 2 plus a few who didn’t post here. At this point I’ll declare Monday May 2 closed but anyone should feel free to organize another event on a different day. I’ll email or PM everyone on the list today or Sunday (my Saturday is pretty hectic).

Tony G
Jeff D
Mike G
Jay M
Dan H

I’ve been watching for a time and location.

Please see that I responded to this thread on March 31. But I understand if this occasion is more for friends of Mike.

Silly me. I thought my wife would want to spend her birthday with Berserkers. Whatever was I thinking she said. pileon

Sorry folks. I have to take a raincheck.

I am interested, this would be my first. How does this work?