1995 California Cult Offline in Los Angeles?

Love the 95 vintage and happen to have a few producers in my cellar screaming to be tried side by side by side. Anyone else have the wine and interested?

Well, I don’t have any wines from 95, but that is my birth year :slight_smile:.

Hey Matt! If it were '94 I could contribute a “1st growth”.

Have a few 94’s. No 95’s. But I’m interested in attending if we can figure it out.

Only 1995 California I have is Ravenswood Icon but I’d happily join in something

I have some 94s and 96s!

No “cults” but I have some great mid-90’s stuff.

I’d still love to attend even though I couldn’t be able to contribute.

No '95s but I have Togni and Peter Michael 94s. I am out of town the next couple weeks. When and where are you thinking of setting up shop?

Uncle Matty, long time! would love to join if calendars work! Hope you are well!

Jeff :slight_smile: LTNS as in a decade or more my friend. Maybe expand to 90’s California Cults with the usual suspects so we can flight by producer. Abreu, Araujo, Bryant, Colgin, Harlan, Maya, SE if someone were so inclined. Am I missing anyone? Two bottles in the 90’s in a flight from the same producer could be fun. I know prices have gone nuts on these wines but not as bad as Bordeaux and Burgundy. Those who don’t have the wine can find someone to trade with or buy online. Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday August 2 or 3?

1 Like

I might be able to attend. Have several 90’s.

Only wine I have is the '95 Monte Bello, which doesn’t fit the theme. Drank everything else I had from that decade.

I misread the title. No cults here either. Was offering ‘94 Montelena.

Any updates?