Napa Mini Offline - Oct 2 @ Napa Valley Wine & Cigar

I’ve received permission from the powers-that-be (Carrie and Randy) to have a SMALL offline at NVW&C in Napa on Hump Day, Oct 2, around 6:00 ish. Bring some nice wine, and maybe we’ll figure out some food situation as well, bringing some eats to share?

We’ll cap it at 14 and I’ll start a list below.

Carrie
Randy
Todd
Shawnda (maybe)
Brian
Linda
Eric
Berry (maybe)
Jennifer
Steve and Carole

I’m in. Sounds like fun.

When we finalize numbers and such, we’ll figure out a theme, and maybe figure out the food sitch. I’m staying in a borrowed RV at the nearby Napa Expo RV Park - like a baller - so if things get REALLY crazy, we’ll head back there to the ‘Bingo Emporium’ for a rousing game of bingo.

Corn Dogs and Cabernet sound 'bout right.

Darn right. Maybe Franks N Beans, or fried Spam.

Hey now I love fried spam. Seriously Todd if you come in early how about a drive by on 9/30 on the Peninsula to see your followers [worship.gif] neener

How about you hop in a car and join us?

I’m flying into Oakland on Monday, driving directly to Sonoma to get to work.

I wish I could join you all. Work? You mean this isn’t a pre-celebration of Carrie’s 40th [snort.gif]

Carrie doesn’t turn 40 for another 8 years or so - we’re not going to celebrate THAT early!

Oakland…home to

where you can tow your ride in with you.

Balls…that is all.

I wish it was 40 but we can definitely celebrate anyway and won’t discuss the # 'cause I ain’t growing up neener champagne.gif

flirtysmile

I think I might be able to make the long trek over. neener

[wow.gif]

Since this isn’t a Berserkerfest, would this rate the bedazzle pants? [wow.gif]

During harvest?

Leenda,
Bedazzling is in order for this celebration :slight_smile:

That’s right. Plan this freaking thing for exactly 6 hours after I’m wheels up at SMF. Your plan worked perfectly.

But if I have to stumble home on foot, I might attract some undo attention. [snort.gif]

well then avoid falling face first on the ground with bedazzeled ass in glowing sight. :wink:

If I understood what you just said, I’d probably affirm it.

I’m out here for 10 days and my flight leaves Sacramento about 6 hours before you guys have this get together. Grrrrr…

They planned it that way. [cheers.gif]