US World Cup: June 22nd in Dallas, TX

Wife gave me the go ahead to host a US MNT watching party here at the new crib. We can easily support up to fifty people that would like to come and watch the match with Portugal at 2PM Central on that Sunday. No theme on the wine right now, but the US and Portuguese industries have a decent product I hear.

We are down in Mansfield, which is a straight shot south from the DFW International Airport. Several hotels are within 10 minutes or so of the house.

I can look for something local for Friday/Saturday night BYO and then have all manner of critter for the match. We can do straight up BBQ or can go the route of steaks, sides, etc. Whatever the group wants to do.

I wish I could make it because I’d love to see your new house but unfortunately I can’t make it.

Is Chuck Norris going to make it?

Doubtful.

Pity.

How warm is it in Texas that time of year? Like a million degrees? It’s like we can replicate the weather in Brazil – nice touch.

Could be touching 100 deg F. We lack the world class sewer system they have down there though.

Hopefully less drugging of tourists as well.

Is Roberto coming?

No

I cant seem to plan tomorrow much less July but barring work I am in. Any wine theme?