Doug
Trung
John Z
Zach
Gerry?

Two seats left.

John Z is coming down to attend
Four seats left

Would you like me to order Pizza from that good place like last time or I can also get those great roast beef sandwiches from Kelly’s? I’ll have something for veggie Doug regardless.

Hi ron
I will be there and I believe Michael malinoski and Gerry Morrisey are coming too

I’ll bring a 1995 Pontet Canet. It’s all I have in that range of vintages

Michael would never miss a Boston wine event :wink:

What food would you like
Great Pizza or
Kelly’s roast beef sandwiches

Ron: count me in.

Carrie

Theme…'85 to '95 Bordeaux
Attending so far

Ron
Michael
Albert
Dmitry
Doug
Trung
John Z
Zach
Gerry
Carrie
Phil

Waiting List started

Ron,

I am coming, I replied to your email.

Thanks,
Gerry

Fixed

Don’t forget to bring glasses.

Should you need directions again e-mail me

Hey all,
I’m from the Boston area, and a fairly frequent poster on the WS forums. Myself and another member usually get together at a resto in downtown that allows us to bring bottles and are always looking for more people to join us. I’ll be busy working on 5/7 but look forward to chatting with you all.

Eric – it would be good to have you join us in the future. I’m angling to get the group out here in the wilds of Central Mass at some point in the future.

Ron – for tomorrow night – I just went down to the cellar, poked around, and found a few candidates. What are others bringing?

I’ve got the following I’m considering: a 1995 Ch Talbot or a 95 Ch Gloria. Also might bring a 78 Beychevelle or a 79 Pichon Longueville Lalande for fun, even though it’s outside the parameters. Heck, I was never great at math or keeping a calendar.

Carrie

Ron,

Maybe I missed it but what time do you want to get started?

7 PM and bring glasses
Kelly’s roast beef and also pizza

I’m bringing a '90 Montrose and an old Ridge

See you all in a couple of hours

Remember to bring my wine please.

Thanks again to Ron for getting us all together. That was surely a great night of wine! it was great to see all of you again and to meet those that I hadn’t met before!

image.jpg