AUCTION: Biggio Hamina - 6-Pack of Pinot Noir for David Strange

Donor: Todd @ Biggio Hamina
Value: $420
MinBidIncr: $10
Auction Closes: 8pm PT
Shipping: FREE domestic shipping

Ok, our beloved Davy Strange needs some surgery for carpal tunnel. I will do an auction of 2012 and 2017 Caroline and cover domestic shipping for the winner. This way he can keep Elitist Review up and running, his writing is simply fantastic and we cannot let it disappear. So, we help. It’s what we do. The auction winner makes a donation straight to David. Here’s his Paypal information:

This is six bottles @ 750ml - three of each vintage.

• Three bottles of 2012 Biggio Hamina Caroline Zenith Vineyard Pinot Noir 750ml
  • three bottles of 2017 Biggio Hamina Caroline Zenith Vineyard Pinot Noir 750ml

Well, then. There you have it!

Many thanks to Todd for organising this and thanks in advance to all of you who bid in it. I would dearly like to be able to type again, I’m terribly grateful that this is happening.

I didn’t sleep at all last night so I will either be wide awake or fast asleep when this auction closes at 4am my time [rofl.gif]

I really appreciate everyone who takes part!

Cheers,
Davy. [thankyou.gif]

These two wines are gorgeous. Truly, and I’m not just making that up. I actually believe that my 2017 Caroline is the best wine that I have ever made. They are both 100% whole cluster with the 12 just now coming into its own. But don’t take my word for it, buy and share them with friends and then you’ll see too.

$200 to start it off

$240

Thanks!!

$300.

This is what I’m talking about… the truth. Hilarious, spot on truth. Not some shit where everybody gets a participation trophy. http://elitistreview.com/2014/06/10/colombier-crozes-hermitage-cuvee-gaby-2010/

Bump.

FYI this is a $630 value as the 2012’s go for $90 each and the 2017’s go for $120. Just sayin’.

I don’t have a review of the 10 or 17, but here’s a review of the 12:

Also, the 2017 Caroline is all from Holmes Gap vineyard in the new Van Duzer Corridor AVA.

Sadly i’m pretty much tapped out so I will just donate on his site. You da man Todd! Get well David love the elitistreview!

Thanks Scott, that is very kind of you.

$400.

Looking good Andrew!

Come on people!!! This is the millionth man we are talking about!!! 1,000,000th post - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers