AUCTION FORUM IS UNLOCKED - BIDS CLOSED, DISCUSSION OPEN

You likely have no more money left...but too bad! Get in here and see these incredible auctions - by far the best we've ever had for BerserkerDay!!! There's no cost for wineries and retailers to participate in BerserkerDay, so that they can pass the savings on to YOU, so these auctions are donated by the participants to raise money for the forum in lieu of a 'cost' for BerserkerDay! Bid big, bid often!
Forum rules
AUCTIONS OPEN AT NOON, CLOSE AT 8PM PACIFIC - See 'README' thread for more details/rules
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

AUCTION FORUM IS UNLOCKED - BIDS CLOSED, DISCUSSION OPEN

#1 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2020, 9:18 pm

I figured now that every bid has been timestamped, I should open the forum back up for discussion as needed. I know some good things are happening with the Saint Cloud Bourbon thread, as you'll soon find out...
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Pat K

Re: AUCTION FORUM IS UNLOCKED - BIDS CLOSED, DISCUSSION OPEN

#2 Post by Pat K » January 30th, 2020, 9:50 am

Wondering if there is a summary of results. Item, opening bid, winning bid. Would be interesting, even though every year is different I'm sure.

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

Re: AUCTION FORUM IS UNLOCKED - BIDS CLOSED, DISCUSSION OPEN

#3 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 30th, 2020, 10:57 am

Pat K wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 9:50 am
Wondering if there is a summary of results. Item, opening bid, winning bid. Would be interesting, even though every year is different I'm sure.
No summary, just each one listed has each opening, proceeding, and closing bid. Every year is drastically different - this year, so many more mags and visits/experiences!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Return to “BerserkerDay Auctions BD11 - AUCTIONS CLOSED”