NEWBIE INTRO - Dusty Nabor Wines

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to this forum but would like to introduce myself and my three brands. I’m the owner and winemaker for Dusty Nabor Wines, Bolt To Wines and NSO by Dusty Nabor. We are a small winery located in Camarillo Ca. We source fruit from mostly Santa Barbara AVA’s (SRH, Ballard Canyon, Happy Canyon) and we produce our flagship Cabernet Sauvignon from Paso Robles. We’ve been producing wine since 2015. Our entire focus is on the wines themselves. We do not have a tasting room and are not open to the public. We solely focus on creating the best wines we can. Our DNW brand is sold mostly through our mailing list and sells out rather quickly. However, we do still have some wines available on the website dustynaborwines.com. Our Bolt To Wines brand is a project my partner Karin Langer started. She’s bringing ultra small production wines and bottlings to her website. These are one off bottle designs and lots. Check out that website at boltto.com. Our third brand is NSO by Dusty Nabor. This is our value brand with everything coming in at $20 or less. nsowines.com

We are excited to make an offering for BeserkerDay. Any questions, just let me know

Dusty Nabor

Welcome to BD!

Looks like an interesting range - will be good to learn more.

Glad you are here…hope to see many interesting wines to discover!

Welcome Dusty!

Amazing wines, highly recommend them to everyone!

Can you share more about your winemaking style? Who are your biggest winemaker influences? What are the alcohol levels in your reds? How much whole cluster do you utilize in your Rhône varietals?

Thanks for sharing,

Hey Dusty good to see another SoCal producer here… any chance you’ll have an option for local pickup in Camarillo?

Thanks!

We have quite a few up for BD11…

Thanks so much Adam

My style is, I have no style. I usually have a plan based on how the fruit is developing on the vine but the fruit guides the way once in the winery. For example, our 2018 Grenache was extremely light and delicate in 2018 so we didn’t use any oak…all concrete with about 20% stem inclusion. We bottled that after 10 months because that was the style of the fruit. We also have Syrah’s that get completely destemmed and have 15% abv…some of our Cabs see all new oak…etc etc.

We try and make the wine in a style that best showcases the place and vintage…and we wind up with lots of different wine styles.

Winemaking influencers - Matt Dees, Jean Louis Chave, Nile Zacherle, Dave Potter, Alex Russan, Kat Gaffney, Paul Frankel, Jereme Castor + many more.