Biggio Hamina 3 ways

Since there are two current offers from me currently in the Commerce Corner I will reiterate them here, and add a freshy.

#1 The Mystery Box

• it’s a six pack of whatever I put in a box and ship to you. $200. Free shipping.

#2 The 2017 Pinot noir offer from Berserker Day
  • The 2017 sampler six pack: this includes Claygate, Holmes Gap, Johnson Ridge, Lia, Noel vineyards plus a Caroline. Retail value is $370, the offer is now $305. And free shipping.

\

The Freshy

• Most of you just enjoy our Single Vineyard wines, but I actually make a bunch of declassified AVA wines that end up BTG (by the glass) at fantastic restaurants in the DC and Florida markets. On offer is the Ribbon Ridge, Yamhill-Carlton, Van Duzer Corridor, Chehalem Mountains and Eola-Amity Hills AVA Pinot noirs. All 2017’s. I’ll put 12 in a box, at least two of each and then a bit extra of something or other. Either way, a dozen bottles for $265 (retails at $300) and there is no charge for shipping.

Please PM me (or email) and include your email, and shipping address. Thanks!

Todd I’m in for the mystery box, sounds fun!

Thank you!!
Look for a Square invoice (sometimes this goes to Spam, no idea why) and with weather looking good I will ship out this week.

Alright, you early birds are getting same day shipping. Thank you very much. Be well.

Thanks everyone again!!! Much appreciated.

In wine country I am delivering these myself. Cheers!

By bicycle, I hope!

Putting a trailer behind your bicycle is the first step in becoming homeless.

It’s toasty in the Southeast, so we may hold shipping there for this week. Stay tuned!

I’m not much of a mystery box kind of guy, but if RAJ is in for one, then what the hell, count me in. PM sent.

You got it! Thank you.

Just received my mystery case. I’m thankful that this community is looking out for each other during this challenging time. [thankyou.gif] [berserker.gif]

Thank you Mark! Hope you enjoy the wines.

Received mine yesterday, looking forward to trying them out tonight!

I am! 2 bottles down…I need to pace myself but I have toddlers at home while attempting to work from home…

Repeat offenders will get an additional 10% off from now on until mid May (ish… when shipping season ends). Thank you.

And I want to thank you all for your orders. I know there are many offers out there at significant discounts right now. So I really appreciate the support. Cheers!

I can still make lots of these Mystery Boxes, 17’s and Freshies, and include SV’s from 07,08,09 as well as other fun stuff in the Mystery Box. Thanks.