***CLOSED***EMH Black Cat Cab - 25% off website prices! Ends April 5

Order on the website www.EMHVineyards.com- wines are listed on the ORDER page. Your card will be authorized for full price, but I will capture only 75% of that authorized amount. Prices include shipping, which will commence soon, as we have moved into a good shipping window (weatherwise).

If there is a vintage you want at the discounted price, email me directly at Merrill@EMHVineyards.com and I will see if I have stock in that vintage.

Lady Sapphire, the reigning Black Cat, and I thank you.

If you buy a 3 or 6 pack with the lower price per bottle, do you also get the 25% discount off of that? Thanks.

I am receiving emails from people asking about vintages other than the ones on the website. Yes, EVERYTHING is at 25% off. I don’t have every vintage, but if I have it, you can have it at 25% off the regularly charged price. Single barrels and older vintages or short supply wines are usually $150, so $112.50. Vintages 2012-2017 of the classic are normally $100, so $75. Special Selections are normally $125, so $93.75. Shipping included. Tax will be added when you place your “placeholder” order. Questions? Email me.

Yes, I can do that. I was just typing a clarification which you can read, but I did not cover that.
But yes.

Order in for some 2016 Gatos Negros. Thanks for the great deal.

Lady Sapphire thanks you.

Got a triple! Curious, it added on tax - generally being in Colorado I don’t get that added on when getting shipped to from CA. Is that normal for you guys?

Max this is probably new coming out of the Wayfair tax case.

I am licensed to sell wine over the internet. All sales therefore are made in CA. I have to charge CA (Napa County) sales tax and pay it back to the state quarterly.

Got it, thanks Merrill!

This offer has been well-received - thank you to everyone who ordered! If you are on the fence, order soon as I am pulling the offer on Saturday. Essentially it is 25% off any 750ml bottle I have in stock. Let me know how I can help you! The mechanics are a little odd, but I could not do a whole new order page offering everything everyone wants.

Thank you again.

PM sent with question.

got it.

Merrill

You should have my order in house by now. Thank you for the accommodation.

And thank you for the order.

I think you should have a new order from my friend Howard.

I do, indeed. Thank you for the very nice referral.

Apologies…I just re-read Todd’s announcement of this forum, saying it would be open at least 20 days. I totally missed that. So no rush for Saturday. I’ll go with the flow here! Thanks for the great support and referrals.

Order in!

Got it, and thank you!