SALE ENDS MAY Astrea caviar deals. Freshly tinned!!

NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVING 6/2! All orders will be shipped the following week. Freshly tinned Caviar! You can place a pre-order.

All orders to be placed through the website below. Make sure to use the below code for your additional discount and free spoon + tin opener

Astrea Caviar Collection

Shipping costs

You’ll find that shipping cost is drastically reduced now.

All orders above $185 are free shipping (previously it was $300)

For orders below $185 (previously it was a flat $50 shipping fee)

West Coast $10
(California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico)

Mid West $35
(Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.)

The South $35
(Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, and West Virginia.

East Coast $35
(New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Maine, and Virginia)

Hawaii & Alaska $50
(Hawaii and Alaska)

I’ve had the opportunity to sell some of Astrea’s delicious caviar here before and I’m happy to say I have the go-ahead to do so again for Berserkerday. These are all freshly packed in this past week so you’ll be getting the freshest possible caviar.

A little about the caviar

The sturgeon are raised 6,500ft above sea level. The pure spring water, stable year-round temperature and lack of pollution ensure the best growing condition for our sturgeons. At such high altitude our fish grow slower, and as a result, lay eggs that are larger in size and more complex in flavor.

Our sturgeons range in age from 10 to over 25 years old. > For reference, most caviar is produced from fish that are anywhere from five to eight years old. When they reach maturity, we don’t extract the eggs until the third roe production cycle. The fish absorb the first two roe cycles, which gives them additional nutrition to produce bigger and more flavorful eggs in the third cycle.

Before extraction, we transfer the fish into low-temperature fish ponds with controlled conditions of 8% salt content and a temperature of 40-45 degrees Fahrenheit. There they reside for two months to mimic deep sea conditions. Once extracted, the eggs are cleaned and cured with less than 3% salt content before going through an > extended aging period of one to four months> . These practices add complexity and depth to our caviar’s flavor.

Our sturgeons fish are grown in natural spring water. We never treat them with antibiotics, instead, we use proprietary natural healing organic herbs to boost immunity. We do not use borax as a preservative, nor do we use food coloring to enhance the color of our eggs. What you see and taste is all natural, a product of carefully raised, mature sturgeon combined with a specialized aging process we have perfected. Similar to wine making, the process of curing and aging caviar is a closely guarded trade secret, an art form unto itself.

#1 - Our Premier Selection - Baerii sturgeon. Our Baerii caviar is harvested from pure bred Siberian Acipenser Baerii sturgeons of at least 10 in age. The eggs are medium in size with black to pearl grey tone, silky texture and long, pure finish of the ocean. Aged 1-2 months.

30g tin - normally $100- discounted to $65
50g tin - normally $145- discounted to $94.25
100g tin - normally $245- discounted to $160
200g tin - normally $420- discounted to $273

#2 - Our other Premier Selection and most popular - Kaluga Hybrid. Our Kaluga hybrid caviar is harvested from cross bred Huso Dauricus and Acipenser Schrenckii sturgeons of at least twelve years in age. The eggs are large in size, pearl grey to golden brown in color. It has a rich yet elegant creamy flavor with firm and crisp texture complemented by persistent, complex finish. Aged 1-2 months.

30g tin - normally $130- discounted to $85
50g tin - normally $195- discounted to $127
100g tin - normally $360- discounted to $234
200g tin - normally $620- discounted to $403

#3 - One of our flagship caviar Grand selection Schrenckii Sturgeon. Amur Sturgeon caviar–is harvested from pure bred Acipenser Schrenckii sturgeons from Heilongjiang, a north eastern province that borders Russia. Sturgeons are 12 to 16 years in age and their eggs are medium to large in size, light brown or grey to golden in color, with a bright golden shimmer.

30g tin - normally $145- discounted to $94.25
50g tin - normally $225- discounted to $146.25
100g tin - normally $430- discounted to $279.50
200g tin - normally $820- discounted to $533

Please use code 35MAYCSA for 35%+ Each order comes with a free spoon + tin opener.

If anyone questions, feel free to PM me, reply here or email me at CaviarCharlie@gmail.com. All orders can now be placed through the website!!

Thank you for the orders! I’ve been allowed to push the discount to 30% on all orders. Will be applied to all prior orders as well

We need caviar during these austerity measures!!

Caviar has high nutritional content and when stored well lasts a long time. It’s perfect emergency rations.

Order in!

thank you all for the orders! New small business could use all the help it can get :slight_smile:

Added some additional sizes, additional discount on the last couple of 200g tins we have. Guessing all the inventory will be sold out by week’s end

Just ordered one of each and can’t wait to make these quarantine days a little more interesting with some caviar and champagne!!

honored that your first post is this! :slight_smile:

FYI: all orders will go out tuesday and thursday to comply with social distancing efforts!

Just ordered a 50g tin of each; gotta support our Berserker small business friends!

Just did the same thing myself! Thanks Charlie!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Due to the Covid issues we have to put a stop on orders for awhile as restaurants (our biggest clients by far) are not making purchases for the foreseeable future. Sucks for a company that’s less than 6 months in business! But we will carry on :smiley:

honored by the incredible response. We only have 8 total tins left!

any left?

sorry! we are all sold out

Hi all,

Received a bunch of messages asking for when the restock is happening. We are receiving the caviar next week and will ship starting 5/20.

Please order directly through the website with the following code for discounts

Please use code 35MAYCSA for 35%+ Each order comes with a free spoon + tin opener.

In so fast I forgot the discount code, oh well great stuff thanks Charlie!

shoot them an email to apply the discount code. I can’t do it from my end unfortunately.

Will do thanks!

I’m in for sure! How long can you keep unopened jars?

Expiration date is August 15. But personally I recommend 6-8 weeks from order. We keep in optimal temperature so it can hold till the expiration date but your general fridge is not. So once it’s to you 6-8 weeks is optimal. I know some here have gone 9-10 weeks with no issue but it’s YMMV

thank you all for the purchases so far! greatly appreciate it. Any questions please let me know :slight_smile:

Happy to give tips and recommendations