tercero wines - Special Offers

Welcome to the new normal!

We shut our tasting room yesterday and have reverted to bottle pickups and shipping wines only. And in our area, we do not get the foot traffic that other major wine regions do - we are dependent upon general tourism and it’s come to a halt. Folks in Santa Barbara or Paso will probably fare a bit better than us folks up in the Santa Ynez Valley - but we will prevail.

We are currently offering free shipping on all orders of 6 bottles or more. All you need to do is use the code shipme at checkout to receive this special offer.

And I am offering a 20% discount on all purchases of 6 bottles or more as well. Use code wb20 to get this special offer.

PLEASE reach out to me directly at larry@tercerowines.com or call me at 805-245-9584 if you have any questions whatsoever. And thanks for the continued support - I certainly appreciate it. [snort.gif]

Cheers.

We should schedule an Open a Tercero bottle night in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve opened two in the last week:
2012 Tercero Cuvée Loco Larner Vineyard (seemed apropos for school cancellations and other craziness)
2015 Tercero Grenache Blanc (very nice with roast chicken and garlicky brussels sprouts)

Working on it - and your order is shipping tomorrow . . .

Cheers

Bret,

Saw your notes - thanks, my friend. Watch for an online tasting in the coming weeks . . .

Cheers

Larry, thanks for your support of Laura’s House and Falltacular.