Coffee Time--It's live and ready to order

I am working with our roaster to put together a couple of coffee packages that we can ship to your home. I hope to have them live in the next 48 hours and will update our site when they are ready. In the meantime–if you can’t wait until then, visit our online shop and we’ll get it moving sooner.

[u]https://www.thecoffeegrounds.com/coffee[/u]

We’ll have a micro lot and a couple of special WB “regular” offering available.

Stay tuned, stay safe, healthy, and wash your hands!

Eric

The coffees are all set and ready for you to order. Here is our game plan.

You will receive the coffee in 8oz sealed, one way valve bags. All of these coffees will be roasted to a City/Medium roast on Friday, March 20 and will be bagged on Saturday and shipped on Monday March 23. The micro lot offerings are small production coffees so we are limited in the number of orders we can take.

I have included 2 of my favorite coffees that we have right now–the Mexican and Colombian–for people who just want some great everyday coffee. All of the info is included on the ordering website but you can either e-mail me or Megan at ericn@thecoffeegrounds.com or megank@thecoffeegrounds.com if you have more questions.

$82 shipping included for 4# of Micro-lot Coffee or $58/$96 for my favorites. Click this link to place your order.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! Make sure to use the discount code BD10 for your free shipping!!

in for a microlot pack! thanks Eric!

Thanks–enjoy the coffee.

In for a microlot! Need coffee to get through this much WFH!

Thanks to all who have ordered coffee. As a small family business, every order helps us out and keeps my full time staff employed!!!

Hey Eric. This looks really great to me as someone who is nailed down and running low on coffee, but I have a very dumb question. I assume you are shipping beans that I will need to grind myself. Is that correct? If so, can you recommend a grinder (and preferably one that I can get off of amazon or somewhere else that can ship).
thanks so much,
Alex

Order in for a microlot pack! My local shops in Portland are all closing down so I will need some fresh beans to get me through the coming weeks. Thanks for the offer!

We’re in for a microlot and the 8lb split (Mexican/Colombian).

Much like Eric, I’ve got access to great stuff here in Seattle, but we were blown away by your Berserker Day offering… and if we can help keep you going at all, we’re in it to win it!

I used the BD10 code, but only so you could track the promo, as we spent enough for free shipping :smiley:

Alex

I have the baratza grinder at my house. I think they are good quality and value for the money. We usually carry them in our store but are out of stock right now. You can probably buy one on line. If you can’t let me know and maybe I can get one direct shipped to you.

Eric

again—thanks to all for the coffee orders and I am glad that you are enjoying them. We’ll get everything roasted and send out.

Eric

The orders keep rolling in–thanks to all of you. It has be a challenging last few days. We are committed to keeping our full time staff employed during this process and we are VERY grateful for each and every order.

I put an order in for the 8 pounds. My local roaster here in LA will most likely not open for a long,long time. This will get me through this very long winter.

Dude. I’m WFH with four kids a puppy. 8 pounds might last me a week and a half at this rate :smiley:

This is me exactly. I’ve got a local roaster that I love but who knows when he’ll be open again. Put in an order for 4 lbs. Looking forward to trying them!

Scott & Brent

Thanks for the orders. We have 6 micro lot offerings left–plenty of my favorites. The coffee is roasted, bagging tomorrow and we are shipping everything FedEx on Monday.

Again-thanks to all for the purchases and we’ll look at another offering in a couple of weeks or anyone can just order/re-order on our website.

This and the coffee rocks!

Thank you, Eric!

Thanks Eric. I bought the cheap model grinder and 5 lbs of your coffee! looking forward to this.
Alex

Order placed! Looking forward to the micro lots!