Dirty and Rowdy 6 Pack + Interactive WB Tasting

Huge thanks to the WB mods and members for putting this together.

For many of us, our issues over the next weeks (months?) will not be a lack of wine. Instead it may be that we need connection and want new experiences that extend beyond our small circles of family and loved ones.

On Sunday, 3/29 at 2PM PST, we will host an interactive tasting for WB board members. We will get together online, face to face, taste, laugh, and raise collective spirts.

We will taste through 3 Dirty and Rowdy vineyard designate Mourvèdre from radically different vineyards

2018 Shake Ridge Ranch Mourvèdre
Amador County- Volcanic and Granitic Soils
2018 Rodnick Farm Mourvèdre
Chalone AVA- Limestone and Granite
2018 Enz Vineyard Old Vine Mourvèdre
100 Year Old Vines, Own Rooted, Limestone and Granite

I have put together a 6 pack of these wines which includes ground shipping in the lower 48. The 6 pack includes 2 bottles of each wine (one to taste along with on 3/28 and one for later).

I will send the tasting link and further instructions to everyone that purchases the 6r.

WB LIVE MOURVÈDRE 6 PACK $282 → Dirty and Rowdy Family Wines

I look forward to seeing you on 3/28.

PS- I recommend getting orders in ASAP to ensure delivery.

Cool! I’ll do a sixer, but may be too hot to ship to FL. Can you hold until it cools, even if that means fall? Sorry, but global warming … :slight_smile:

Thanks Robert! We can hold for sure. Also- I am happy to work in an later date for folks in hot climates!

I am in, especially after hearing your interview with Chris on the Bedrock podcast.

Thanks a ton! This is going to be a great time!

BRILLIANT idea on the interactive tasting!!! Definitely post details - I want to join!

I may have to appear slightly drunk with a bretty Beaucastel and Bandol handy, while the virus and global warming limit my shipping options to Florida!

Hardy,

There are multiple Zoom apps available. Which is the correct one to join the tastings?

In for a pack. And the Zoom is here https://zoom.us/. Love the Zoom idea. My friends and I have started Zoom happy hours as we are locked down the next 3 weeks in SF.

Yes- https://zoom.us is the tool we will use. I will send out the link and more info at the end of the week.

One important note, ideally everyone will want to have a set of good headphones or speakers attached to their computer. We have a special guest joining us that you definitely want to tune in to. (This is going to be very very cool)

It is a Dirty and Rowdy tasting so that sounds about right! [cheers.gif]

really looking forward to this tasting. hoping that McCarus gets these wines to SC before then because I promised a local shop that just went pickup only to grab them there.

I was able to taste these wines a week or so ago. Your are in for a treat. Highly recommend buying!

Matt

Thanks a ton! It was a blast having you at the winery.

It was great to see the McCarus brothers last week. I love those guys!

In and thank you

in!

Thanks Patrick and Joe! I look forward to seeing you.

For East Coasters, if you’d like to participate in the tasting on 3/28, we would love to have your orders in today so you can still utilize the free / included ground shipping.

I will definitely be joining in on this Hardy, thanks for keeping up the innovation!! You’re always on the cutting edge.

I got my 8 pack and am salivating to open the first one.

Hope to see you on line!

Thanks John and David- This is going to be a great event. We just finished our first rehearsal for this Saturday’s tasting (which is just 1 wine vs. the 3 for the WB pack) and we are totally psyched.