*** CLOSED *** Jean Edwards Cellars - 33% off Stagecoach Vineyard® Cabernet Sauvignon

Here’s the offer
2015 Stagecoach Vineyard® Cabernet Sauvignon for $55/bottle (the release price on this wine is $80/bottle – a savings of 33%). You need to buy in 3 bottle increments to receive that price and no further wine discounts will be applied. Tax and shipping will be added to your order.

About the Wine:
Cellartracker: 94.5 pts. This is our flagship wine and comes from the Pritchard Hill Region of the vineyard (high on the eastern mountains of Napa Valley about 6 miles up from the valley floor). Dark garnet in the glass. Black cherry, Asian 5-spice, tobacco leaf and hints of vanilla in the nose. Nicely balanced in the glass with a rich core of dark black cherry fruit, currants, cola, and just a hint of chocolate on the finish. Cabernet Sauvignon with a splash each of malbec, petit verdot and cab franc. Aged 22 months in French Oak (about 75% new).

Sorry no shipments to AK, AL, DE, HI, MA, MS, ND, NH or UT. We will gladly hold your order if it is already too warm to ship to you – however we will charge your credit card for the order at the time of ordering.

Reminder - many offices are closed or operating on shorter hours. If you order wine please ship to your residence. Most carriers are not re-attempting delivery. Thanks!

Here’s the link to our ordering page – our current releases are listed there also. http://order.jeanedwardscellars.com/jean-edwards-cellars---all-available-items-c2.aspx

As always we are here to answer any questions – just DM or email us at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com

In the past two years we have experienced fires, floods, wind, fires (again) and power outages… we remain optimistic that this too shall pass. Stay safe and thank you for your continued support – it means more to us than you can imagine.

Karen and John

damn good price Mrs Edwards, while I usually don’t pop your fantastic cabs too soon, I may have to make an exception for this offer … [cheers.gif]

To everyone that ordered thanks very much - as a small producer every bottle and case helps a lot. We will try to get orders out this week to you. Much love to the wine community. Karen

Update: Orders placed on 3/16 and before 3pm today will be shipping tomorrow. Tracking info will be sent via email. Thanks - Karen

Thats a nice deal you got going here Karen. Hope people are taking advantage!

Thanks Chris - as you know we are a really small winery and while we have some small distribution, we depend upon our direct-to-consumer sales. There are a lot of us in a similar situation and so much uncertainty at this time. Anxious times for sure.

thank you for this deal – order in for 3 bottles.

Berserker Day Part 2!!

Much appreciated Alex.

Been too long since I have bought any Jean Edwards wine! Thanks for the offer.

I just ordered. This is a fantastic deal. I diverted money from auction sites to wineries/businesses selling on this forum.

Welcome back Scott - thanks for purchasing! [cheers.gif]

Hi Kedar - thanks very much. Please check your email for confirmation. Karen

The warehouse is a little backed up getting orders out. Orders placed on Tuesday should (hopefully) ship today.

Thanks for your patience - Karen

And just in time. I am down to my last 4 bottles of Jean Edwards.

Thanks for all the orders - you guys rock!

Just a reminder - best to ship to your home address since most businesses are closed or operating on limited hours. Some carriers are not making multiple delivery attempts and if a business is closed the wine might wind up in the great abyss.

Thanks for your order Michael - much appreciated! [cheers.gif]

Hi Karen, thanks for the quick turnaround. I got the shipment confirmation today.

Have a great day!

My pleasure Kedar - hope you enjoy the wines!

KT, I’m on your website right now, can this order be picked up in NJ when it’s safe to do so?

:grin:Y​:grin:E​:grin:S