Vincent - New Deals for MAY!

It’s May and I’m have some new deals with shipping included to celebrate that May is Oregon Wine Month. I’m focusing on 2017s and I think people have been trying some of these recently and digging them. 2017 is my personal favorite in recent years for finesse and detail, and the red wines should age and unfold really nicely in the vein of 2010, 2005 and 2001. Load up!

To order, email me at vincentwines @ gmail dot com. I can email you an invoice for card payment, or I’m @VincentWines on Venmo if you use that app.

Pinot Noir Sampler - $375 Oregon Wine Month special
Three bottles each:
2017 Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills
2017 Pinot Noir Silvershot Vineyard
2017 Pinot Noir Temperance Hill Vineyard
2017 Pinot Noir Armstrong Vineyard
Full Retail: $492

Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Sampler - $379 OWM special
Three bottles each:
2017 Chardonnay WV “Tardive”
2017 Chardonnay Brick House Vineyard (very limited, get in now if you want this one)
Pick six reds:
2017 Pinot Noir Temperance Hill Vineyard
2017 Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard
2017 Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard
Retail: $480

Ribbon Ridge Sampler - $379 OWM special
Six bottles each:
2017 Chardonnay Brick House Vineyard (very limited!)
Retail: $480

Whites For Summer - $239 OWM special
Four bottles each:
2018 Pinot Blanc WV
2018 Chardonnay WV
Retail: $284

Reds & Whites For Summer - $299 OWM special
Three bottles each:
2018 Pinot Blanc WV
Retail: $369

Pinot and Gamay - $325 OWM special
Four bottles each:
2018 Gamay Bjornson Vineyard
12 pack retail: $396

Questions welcome! The special pricing here will continue through May, as supplies last. Please feel free to share this offer with people in your networks. Thanks Berserkers!

Sent you an email!

Thanks David. I appreciate the support of this community. I hope everyone is well and remains so.

Vincent

I am sending an email right now.

Best of luck

Cole

Thank you Cole, I really appreciate it!

Just another thank you to everyone who’s seen this and responded, even just to check in and say hello. It really matters, thank you.

Hi Vincent, I am getting my order put together. For the 3 single vineyard Pinots, could you tell me a bit about the clones used, % whole cluster, and ABV? I couldn’t find anything on your website. Thanks!

Bumping this up to say that I got my shipment the other day, and have tasted the Ribbon Ridge PN and Eola-Amity Hills PN. Both are delicious. Delicate, perfumed, floral, not overly fruity, nice acid. If you’re on the fence, I think they’re great wines at a fantastic price.

Jeff, thanks for that endorsement, I really appreciate it. Yes people, there is more wine and pre-release pricing is still in effect. Please email me at vincentwines at gmail dot com with questions and/or with the wines you’d like to order. I’ll follow up with payment options (Square invoice for card payment, or Venmo, or old fashioned check in the mail). I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

Patrick, as I emailed, Swan clone for the Redford-Wetle Vineyard and Pommard for Bjornson and Zenith Vineyards. I’m not a big clone guy though, the Zenith and Bjornson wines show how soil is more key than clone. Totally different wines, Zenith is sedimentary soil and Bjornson is volcanic. For what it’s worth Redford Wetle is volcanic as well, but the Swan clone with its small clusters and lots of hens and chicks (big and small berries) does impart a certain intensity in the wine.

Alcohols range from 12.8% on Zenith to 13.8% for Redford Wetle and 14.2% for Bjornson. I pick more on acid than sugar but certainly Bjornson is the high end of what I’m looking for in alcohol. I don’t make adjustments to wine chemistry in the winery, so that’s what the year gave at each site. Thanks for asking!

Jeff, thanks for that endorsement, I really appreciate it. Yes people, there is more wine and pre-release pricing is still in effect. Please email me at vincentwines at gmail dot com with questions and/or with the wines you’d like to order. I’ll follow up with payment options (Square invoice for card payment, or Venmo, or old fashioned check in the mail). I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

Patrick, as I emailed, everything was destemmed, Swan clone for the Redford-Wetle Vineyard and Pommard for Bjornson and Zenith Vineyards. I’m not a big clone guy though, the Zenith and Bjornson wines show how soil is more key than clone. Totally different wines, Zenith is sedimentary soil and Bjornson is volcanic. For what it’s worth Redford Wetle is volcanic as well, but the Swan clone with its small clusters and lots of hens and chicks (big and small berries) does impart a certain intensity in the wine.

Alcohols range from 12.8% on Zenith to 13.8% for Redford Wetle and 14.2% for Bjornson. I pick more on acid than sugar but certainly Bjornson is the high end of what I’m looking for in alcohol. I don’t make adjustments to wine chemistry in the winery, so that’s what the year gave at each site. Thanks for asking!

One more thing, I just extended this extended offer indefinitely. Wholesale business (to distributors/importers) is kaput, so these direct orders are a life line. Thank you all for answering the call, for me and so many here on Wine Berserkers and beyond. Thank you.

Wine showed up today. Thanks!!!

Good to hear Brent. Enjoy them!

Lots of orders out the door or going out shortly. Feels good, but the shipping window is open wide so let me know if you’d like to place an order.

I’ll be opening a chard in the next few days (you know, travel shock).

I am looking froward to receiving my shipment in a few days. Of course, I still have some 2016 chard in the cellar so it is not like I am in a hurry.

Wine got here yesterday and I am trying to be patient…

Wine arrived this week as I was outside talking to my neighbors from across the street. They noted that they had run out of Chardonnay, so I cracked open the case and put a bottle of Tardive over on their lawn for them to pick up. Added a Ribbon Ridge Pinot for good measure. Auspicious timing!

They are well stocked on toilet paper, so if needed I can call in a favor. :wink:

It’s always great to hear of shipments arriving safely! Thanks again everyone for the support.

Drinking the 2017 Chardonnay right now. Bright, crisp, clean, long zesty citrus finish. Fantastic.